• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Extra Brainiac keys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is something I was wondering about that could be added as people who know DC know Brainiac has had a ton of different forms and bodies over the years in Post Crisis and a user named Zensum recently made a blog showing some of them since some have vastly better power like Brainiac-13 for example should more keys be added to Brainiac's page or should separate profiles be made instead?

Oh didnt see this thanks. Its a special case for Brainiac since all his versions are essentiallly him reguardless of timeline and reboot. So they would all just be multiple tabs/keys. It would be structured in a simalair fashion to how we have Darkseid and Antimonitor on here

Blog Post

I don't know. It might be redundant if we have little to scale some of them by, but I would appreciate more community input.

Yeah agreed just 3-4 of the prominet versions could get tabs as they have many feats. Posting all of them would definitley be redundant.

Which versions do you wish to add statistics keys for, and what statistics should they have?

The profile now has one post crisis (Vril Dox 1) form stats which are fine I would add the other two (Milton fine) and (Brainiac 13), Pre Crisis (Brainaic 1), and his 2 post flashpoint tabs (Virl Dox 2) & (True Form). Then ill just make a note of the other avatars at the bottom of the page.

Stats wise they all are the same tier and just vary in ability except Brainiac 13 and Virl Dox 2 who have a 2C feat. And true form who has a 2A feat which ill make a short blog explaining.

That looks far too messy for a profile. Sorry.

I think Perpetual has the right idea in that the changes are fine but the wording has to be better

Well, I personally prefer to keep the profile relatively simple to understand.

It still looks too messy to me, and there are no links imbedded into the text.

Well, I just think that using so many keys, for so many different versions, seems messy in itself.

In addition, using "At least Solar System level" for defeating Solar System level beings seems very unreliable. Solar System level is an extremely wide tier.

The versions used are the same charcter, I put the 5 most relevant/related keys similiar to the Ultron profile.

I agree I removed the "At least Solar System level" with prep part.

I would appreciate if you ask Matthew to comment here. He usually makes the decisions about Marvel and DC ratings.

Since Matthew has accepted the blog, it is fine if you update the profile page accordingly.

Okay. I will unlock the Brainiac (Post-Crisis) page.

Okay. No problem. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back