• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Extinction Dragon vs Sky Comet Dragon

I just took a quick look at some profiles and I think they actually all lack it lol even though it's one of monster hunters main things because they are literally monsters who all use their bodeis to fight lol

Valstrax has durability, versatility, and intelligence. He would easily be able to counter most of Nergigante's attacks due to having a wider variety of ways to take the Extinction Dragon down permanently, since speed is equalized I won't have to take that into consideration for this specific thread

Going to go with Valstrax FRA. Speed may be equalized but he has a much wider variety of close-range and long-range attacks to deal with Nergigante. Valstrax also possesses an elemental advantage over Nergigante, what with him being somewhat weak to dragon.

Going for Valstrax here. It can exploit Nergigante's weakness to the Dragon Element and also has homing attacks, which will make it easier to hit Nergigante. Nerg on the other hand won't be able to exploit Valstrax's elemental weaknesses.

Back