• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Explosion in E minor (Bakugo vs Colton (SS)) [They’re Grrrrrrace!]

I won’t go for anything long, but as for Colton’s main gist being to make guns, Bakugo should be comparable to Deku, who has no problem dealing with them even in his weaker versions, so I don’t think gun summons would be anything that would surprise Bakugo very much.
Colton could always distract Bakugo by roasting him causing shockwaves then Nuke him or Shoot him down from there.

Not really they just cause people to stumble or get flung away
Oh, well, Bakugo does have a Lifting strength advantage here (Class K > Class 100) and I think plus ultra could help him push through it as well. Bakugo, despite his attitude, is fairly street-smart, so while the roasting could cloud his judgement he could also possibly figure out a safer way around them if he keeps his cool and doesn’t rush in

Oh, well, Bakugo does have a Lifting strength advantage here (Class K > Class 100) and I think plus ultra could help him push through it as well. Bakugo, despite his attitude, is fairly street-smart, so while the roasting could cloud his judgement he could also possibly figure out a safer way around them if he keeps his cool and doesn’t rush in
Colton could Paralysis Bakugo in place if he does try to grapple him and possibly grant himself a wish (if he does get desperate 👀) and then nuke him down.

At the same time, Colton has a good ap edge here as well, which would be problematic if Bakugo wants to deal damage, not to mention the range disadvantage, so I’m feeling kinda neutral rn. Minty will probably come in at some point tho

Colton could Paralysis Bakugo in place if he does try to grapple him and possibly grant himself a wish (if he does get desperate 👀) and then nuke him down.
Didn’t you tell me sometime yesterday that Colton can only grant wishes for others? If he can grant himself a wish there’s nothing stopping him from just deleting Bakugo from existence which would be a stomp, lol

So Katsuki can resist the shockwaves meaning his method of getting in is a bit more effective. And he’s a very mobile fighter so Colton will have to stay on his toes to not get blown up. I notice he has no heat resistance while Bakugo can output and take the temperature of his nitroglycerin sweat. Colton may have AP but LS, Mobility, and better Resistance gives Bakugo plenty of legs to stand on here.

So Katsuki can resist the shockwaves meaning his method of getting in is a bit more effective. And he’s a very mobile fighter so Colton will have to stay on his toes to not get blown up. I notice he has no heat resistance while Bakugo can output and take the temperature of his nitroglycerin sweat. Colton may have AP but LS, Mobility, and better Resistance gives Bakugo plenty of legs to stand on here.
Colton will likely still move through it thanks to will power what can Bakugo do when Colton holds him still and nukes him from there?

Colton will likely still move through it thanks to will power what can Bakugo do when Colton holds him still and nukes him from there?
How much of him will be left to move is the thing? Does he have regen like Javen or is he just gonna be burned to chunks? Bakugo can take explosions better, afterall Cluster literally has mini explosions happening all inside his body.

How much of him will be left to move is the thing? Does he have regen like Javen or is he just gonna be burned to chunks? Bakugo can take explosions better, afterall Cluster literally has mini explosions happening all inside his body.
Colton will still have his other arm and his two legs if he paralyzed Baku he doesn't have regen like Jav
If so Colton could hold Baku in place and shoot him down from there he can also turn the battle into a musical if he wanted to.

Colton will still have his other arm and his two legs if he paralyzed Baku he doesn't have regen like Jav
If so Colton could hold Baku in place and shoot him down from there he can also turn the battle into a musical if he wanted to.
How long is this paralysis? It seems like Colton’s best argument is just spamming that but if it’s limited, a genius like Bakugo should be able to think a way around it

How long is this paralysis? It seems like Colton’s best argument is just spamming that but if it’s limited, a genius like Bakugo should be able to think a way around it
As long as Colton keeps his hand up Baku stays paralyzed it kinda works like Leaf gal

But they’re a kilometer apart so can he really just perfectly point his hand at Bakugo the whole time and attack him in that position?
Colton's Paralysis is thousands of kilometers though he'll start by blasting Baku when he sees Baku dodging them he'll likely hold out his hand at him and Paralysis him

Yeah he can likely make it the battle a musical to distract Bakugo, He can also likely probably trick Bakugo into making a wish that benefits Colton, the latter is a experienced veteran in war
Why would Bakugo make a wish with a guy trying to kill him? Colton may be more experienced than Bakugo in this arc but Katsuki is great at analyzing his enemies abilities and his own. He wouldn’t voluntarily do that. And distractions I’m unsure of given he shakes off his explosions and actually kinda likes music. He plays the drums like crazy

Why would Bakugo make a wish with a guy trying to kill him? Colton may be more experienced than Bakugo in this arc but Katsuki is great at analyzing his enemies abilities and his own. He wouldn’t voluntarily do that
Oofie (good point), Again what if Colton made the battle a Musical? Colton can attempt to power null (aka interrupt Baku's attacks and stop them) Baku's attacks if he has to say something before doing said attack.

Oofie (good point), Again what if Colton made the battle a Musical? Colton can attempt to power null (aka interrupt Baku's attacks and stop them) Baku's attacks if he has to say something before doing said attack.
I edited my response to address the musical. His power null says an attack has to be activated by saying something for Colton to notice and stop it. Howitzer Impact has Bakugo saying the name once he’s got it going but it’s not like he’s a wizard incanting spells.

And distractions I’m unsure of given he shakes off his explosions and actually kinda likes music. He plays the drums like crazy
(Ayo give me the source of the drums) Basically Broadway force makes everyone stop what they're doing and breaks into sing and dance. So if Colton can get the upper hand if Baku is affected he could do some damage there

(Ayo give me the source of the drums) Basically Broadway force makes everyone stop what they're doing and breaks into sing and dance. So if Colton can get the upper hand if Baku is affected he could do some damage there
Here. Him being forced into that should throw him off. Though wouldn’t Colton also be unable to fight unless he wants to break the song?

I edited my response to address the musical. His power null says an attack has to be activated by saying something for Colton to notice and stop it. Howitzer Impact has Bakugo saying the name once he’s got it going but it’s not like he’s a wizard incanting spells.
Fair
HE KILLED THAT FRFR
Him being forced into that should throw him off. Though wouldn’t Colton also be unable to fight unless he wants to break the song?
Colton wasn't that affected by it kinda he only sung but not really joined in on the dancing (most of the time) if Colton broke the dancing and singing he'd more likely hold Baku in place and start blasting him from there.

Fair

HE KILLED THAT FRFR

Colton wasn't that affected by it kinda he only sung but not really joined in on the dancing (most of the time) if Colton broke the dancing and singing he'd more likely hold Baku in place and start blasting him from there.
Then I guess he could just hold him until he dies if it’s a full body paralysis and supernatural willpower doesn’t help. Although, it doesn’t seem like it’s a thing Colton would just do in the middle of a fight especially since he did it with Javen’s help.

Then I guess he could just hold him until he dies if it’s a full body paralysis and supernatural willpower doesn’t help. Although, it doesn’t seem like it’s a thing Colton would just do in the middle of a fight especially since he did it with Javen’s help.
I mean technically they really didn't help each other it's a thing they did on accident (aka sung a lil' too high to the point where everyone got affected and soon turned into a full musical.)

I mean technically they really didn't help each other it's a thing they did on accident (aka sung a lil' too high to the point where everyone got affected and soon turned into a full musical.)
If it was an accident then I definitely don’t think it should be used as a win con for Colton or at least not as a main one

If it was an accident then I definitely don’t think it should be used as a win con for Colton or at least not as a main one
I mean all he has to do is Sing a lil' high again before Bakugo gets a chance to stun or explode him then they break into dance

I mean all he has to do is Sing a lil' high again before Bakugo gets a chance to stun or explode him then they break into dance
Going off his whole gun slinging veteran persona, I don’t think he’s gonna be singing in the middle of a fight. Especially when Katsuki is gonna be blowing him up before he reaches that certain pitch

Going off his whole gun slinging veteran persona, I don’t think he’s gonna be singing in the middle of a fight. Especially when Katsuki is gonna be blowing him up before he reaches that pitch
Colton is really unexpected so seeing Baku dodge his gun attacks he'll have to paralyze him if he doesn't grab bakugo Colton will run somewhere safe and start singing then once both are dancing he'll break it and grab Baku via paralyze

Colton is really unexpected so seeing Baku dodge his gun attacks he'll have to paralyze him if he doesn't grab bakugo Colton will run somewhere safe and start singing then once both are dancing he'll break it and grab Baku via paralyze
So if Colton is quick enough to realize he can’t beat Bakugo with guns he could win. But at the same time Bakugo has AOE, Danmaku, and light manipulation to blind Colton. He doesn’t have any helpful resistances so Bakugo rushing him with explosions could kill him before he raises his hand

So if Colton is quick enough to realize he can’t beat Bakugo with guns he could win. But at the same time Bakugo has AOE, Danmaku, and light manipulation to blind Colton. He doesn’t have any helpful resistances so Bakugo rushing him with explosions could kill him before he raises his hand
What would happen if Bakugo injured Colton to the point where the black hole (which replaces his whole Bodily function) gets exposed

What would happen if Bakugo injured Colton to the point where the black hole (which replaces his whole Bodily function) gets exposed
I think Bakugo would just kill Colton before he gets sucked in. Plus he wouldn’t have to stick close and he already has better LS so he should be able to survive and win

Back