• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Existing in Nothingness

Don't know if this question was answered before, but I'm too lazy to search for it.

What would a character get on this wiki if he can exist in nothingness?

Resistance to Existence Erasure and Void Manipulation, albeit low level.

@WeeklyBattles Do we? I thought we got rid of that completely. Spirit Beast created and lives in an area void of time and space but was changed from Infinite speed to unknown by staff.

^No, I'm pretty sure that beings that can exist in the void aren't given the infinite speed rating. That was due DarkLK (too many Darks in the staff) made a explaination about the issue.

I forgot about possibility of infinite speed. But, why would that character's resistances to Existence Erasure and Void Manipulation be of a low level?

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/985975

Here is where this is discussed. I don't know why discussion randomly stopped, considering the magnitude of disagreement shown.

We still have characters with this rating for the reasons that were refuted, but others do not hold to this.

Solaris: Infinite for existing outside space-time.

Alphamo: Infinite/Immeasurable for existing outside space-time.

Zen'ō: Not infinite despite erasing a universal space-time continuum and moving in the void.

Spirit Beast: Not infinite despite erasing chunks of space-time and living inside of the void it created.

I am a bit confused at where we draw the line tbh.

Solaris: Yeah. You're right.

Alphamon: It's for transcending it, actually.

Zen'ō: Slower than Dyspo, and the feat the Omni King did was when void feats got weird.

Spirit Beast: Ya got me on that one... Idk.

Antoniofer said:
^No, I'm pretty sure that beings that can exist in the void aren't given the infinite speed rating. That was due DarkLK (too many Darks in the staff) made a explaination about the issue.
Anubismo annnnnnnd Devimo

Assaltwaffle said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/985975

Here is where this is discussed. I don't know why discussion randomly stopped, considering the magnitude of disagreement shown.

We still have characters with this rating for the reasons that were refuted, but others do not hold to this.

Solaris: Infinite for existing outside space-time.

Alphamo: Infinite/Immeasurable for existing outside space-time.

Zen'ō: Not infinite despite erasing a universal space-time continuum and moving in the void.

Spirit Beast: Not infinite despite erasing chunks of space-time and living inside of the void it created.

I am a bit confused at where we draw the line tbh.
Because Zeno and Spirit Beast moving in voids are outliers, as their other speed feats and every other speed feat in the series contradicts.

DBS especially shows that time doesn't mean much plot wise.

Back