• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Existing as a mere lump of magic. Intangibility or Abstract

TheGreatJedi13

Username Only
Abstract existence is stated to lack a true physical form. does the Magic need to be stated or implied as immaterial or something beyond even elemental for it to be Type 1 Abstract?

If Magic is considered purely as energy without explanation would it just be Elemental Intangibility or Immaterial intangibility?

lastly if this is how magic is defined is it treated as Abstract or simply energy

if it's not explained further, then incorporeality

if it's mentioned as immaterial, then AE, that's my take

oh right i forgot incorporeality and intang are 2 different thing.
I'll just list it as incorporeal

If The magic in talk is considered purely as energy then The energy should be totally Abstract in nature for it to get AE

This case is immaterial intangibility not abstract existence

The profile was already made. It is incorporeal since he doesn't have a true physical body and Magic is too vague in the verse to be considered abstract

Back