• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Exaggerated Sans vs Team ScrewAttack!

Fllflourine

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Sans bamf
Sans decides that he's had enough of SA's Wankage Antics and has set forth to attack it's mightiest warriors.
Sans is in "Kids like you should be burning in hell mode" like always.

Sans vs Superman, Yang, Toph Beifong, Ganondorf, Dante, Link, and Shao Kahn, Astro Boy, and Wiz and Boomstick?

Can Sans Solo? Can he fight Prepped G1 Chat? Find out in this next episode of FLOURINETALE MYTHOS EDIT: Sans is fighting every SA character, not just the top dogs.

Screw-attack-logo (1)

Exaggerated sans solos. Through i was actually planning on making wiz and boomstick joke battle pages but it will be 1% less of a mismatch if every screwattack character teamed up

TurboTriangle601 said:
Exaggerated sans solos. Through i was actually planning on making wiz and boomstick joke battle pages but it will be 1% less of a mismatch if every screwattack character teamed up
Does SA still stand a chance with G1 Chat prepped? And can he still solo in Base Form?

Fllflourine said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
Does SA still stand a chance with G1 Chat prepped? And can he still solo in Base Form?
The G1 chat prepped probably stands only a %16 chance and actual "beyond all comprehension" is the action and capabillty of understand something through if you wouldn't understand it, It wouldn't be written but of course it's joke battles wiki so yeah. Most joke battle page users understand "beyond omnipotence" anyway so dictionaries are pointless so my quarters are at screwattack. And base form? Easily but with slight trouble

TurboTriangle601 said:
Fllflourine said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
The G1 chat prepped probably stands only a %16 chance and actual "beyond all comprehension" is the action and capabillty of understand something through if you wouldn't understand it, It wouldn't be written but of course it's joke battles wiki so yeah. Most joke battle page users understand "beyond omnipotence" anyway so dictionaries are pointless so my quarters are at screwattack. And base form? Easily but with slight trouble
holy shit is my exaggerated Sans really that powerful? I wonder who Ultimate Bad Time can stalemate, even though I'm not done with it yet, if ever.

Fllflourine said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
Fllflourine said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
holy shit is my exaggerated Sans really that powerful? I wonder who Ultimate Bad Time can stalemate, even though I'm not done with it yet, if ever.
Hmm... Maybe a new character? These characters just get more and more op these days so hard that one of them would stalemate ultimate bad time sans

Perhaps Exaggerated/Google+ Ness would be a good candidate for Champion of Cartoon Fight Club Sans? He stomps Almighty Red though even in his lesser forms.

Ultimate Bad Time is so much wankage that he CAN go up there with the highest God Tier+s(I know their all beyond tiers, but that's the best way to describe them with human WORDS)

Fllflourine said:
Perhaps Exaggerated/Google+ Ness would be a good candidate for Champion of Cartoon Fight Club Sans? He stomps Almighty Red though even in his lesser forms.
Ultimate Bad Time is so much wankage that he CAN go up there with the highest God Tier+s(I know their all beyond tiers, but that's the best way to describe them with human WORDS)
Yeah, Considering that exaggerated ness's baseball bat can if used REALLY HARD can "destroy many multi-omni-omega-alpha-omnisphere-suggsverses between the omni-suggsverses (repeat until necessary) of existence" But yeah. There's also the "screw you teleport" which can turn any of exagerated ness's fights into a inconlusive matches by trapping them in barriers of anti-brokenness completely immune to any and all attacks while trapping them in nonexistence. So yeah, Great candiadate from what i can see exaggerated ness's strength is

Back