• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Evil Revision, Much?

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
Yeah, so like, this is toes gonna be a big upgrade for the Totally Spies verse. I worked suuuuper hard on it. So, let’s like, get to it? Powerscaling much?

Speed

Thanks to this calc, the girls’ basic movement speed should be upgraded to Supersonic as it clocks in at 581.48 m/s.

AP​

Recently these four calculations have been accepted that land the girls in the Tier 7 range.

Two in Small Town level (One - Two), and one that is possibly 5 megatons (Small City level). However, because this one is more dubious and the visuals don’t exactly match the impact, I’m willing to let it have a “possibly” rating, although this recent Martin Mystery calculation, which shares the same universe as Totally Spies and comes from the same creator, with Clover being able to harm Martin, gives us a Mountain level result, putting the Spies's higher ends consistently in Tier 7.

Abilities​

I’ll also be adding some abilities from Season 7.

Hacking, Technology Manipulation and Data Manipulation (Their new suits allow them to hack into technology and remotely activate them with a touch or via a holographic interface, which allows them to lock onto, completely manipulate and destroy data entities)

Electricity Manipulation (Their suits can charge up electricity and project it via touch)

Flight and Power Nullification (The Dronies can fly and nullify mind control)

Plasma Manipulation, Forcefield Creation and Attack Reflection (Their compowders now have Plasma Deflector Shields which can reflect back attacks)

NPI (The Spies can destroy data entities and so can their gadgetry)

Explosion Manipulation (With Blow-Me-A-Kiss Wall-Disintegrating Lip Gloss)

Technology Manipulation (With Collapsable Electronic Egg Whisker, which scrambles electronic signals, selectively deactivating machinery in the process)

Adhesive Manipulation (With Ultra Foamy Chewy Candies)

Mind Manipulation (With the Eye Slumber Pendant, which hypnotizes a target)

Resistance to Sound Manipulation (With Ultrasonic Nano-Earbuds, which protects ears from mind-altering frequencies)

Also, due to the show’s basic format, the Spies’ Standard Equipment should specify that due to the show’s format, each individual spy is assigned at least 4 WOOHP gadgets per mission in addition to things that they just always have like the Jetpack Backpack, Bungee Belt, and Compowder instead of having all of the gadgets to access in SA. The rest should be in Optional Equipment.

Agree: Propellus (1)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Most of these are fine, but there's one teensy thing that I gotta question. Why exactly is the throwing speed feat applying to their movement speed exactly?

Most of these are fine, but there's one teensy thing that I gotta question. Why exactly is the throwing speed feat applying to their movement speed exactly?
Mixed that calculation up with another Supersonic feat in my catalogue. Ignore that for now.

Back