• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything

Recently I found a new game called Everything where the only character is essentially the Player. I want to know a few things about how to tier the Player before I continue.

Omnipotence: In the game Everything, the player is said to "be everything and anything". Although gameplay allows you to control only one entity at a time, as controlling an infinite amount of entities at a time would be a little more difficult for players, there is no reason to assume the game's motto is incorrect. If you know the properties, locations, and can control all objects from any universe, from atoms to galaxies, it tells me that the player could be Omnipotent.

Dimensional control: The player can travel to inter-dimensional space and can become dimensional objects that make up the fabric of space time. The smallest of these objects, the Feedback Sphere, can contain an entire universe.

Control over a nested multiverse: When the player zooms out to the galaxy stage, and then ascends from there, they will find themselves as a Feedback Sphere (possibly the entire universe). But when they ascend from there, they find... that the entirety of the existence they played in and got to know prior is just an infinitely small fraction of a single atom in an entire other universe. Not to mention that a universe contains countless particles. In addition, the player can zoom out to an infinite number of universes, each one procedurely generated.

Control over all physics: The player can somehow change physics in the universe to prevent collisions from occuring, since any collision the player encounters is not destructive. This includes atomic collisions all the way up to galactic collisions.

Conscience Giving: The player is implied to be the origin of thought in the universe, since all entities in the universe, including galaxies, have the ability to form complete thoughts and communicate with one another. Of course this could be because all objects are an extension of the player as covered above, but it is an interesting thought to have.

Size manipulation: you can create insects the size of galaxies and galaxies the size of atoms and still be able to zoom into them as normal. This is more dimensional manipulation.

Infinite control: you can override an entity's free will and control it, regardless of their mind's strength

That's all I have for now. If you have any questions let me know. Thank you!

I see, thank you for pointing that out.

Why isn't it Omnipotent though? I see it being at least a low Tier 2.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
^... Omnipotence is Tier 0 .
No it isn't. Tier 0 is only "Questionable Omnipotence." We don't use the term "Omnipotence" on this site.

Well for one it doesn't even delve into possessing time, let alone higher dimensions, so it doesn't even have the feats to be a tier 2, let alone a tier 0

I would almost argue that DT could be low 2-A, here is why:

Requirements for Low 2-C: Must control at least one timeline

Fulfilled: DT seems to be able to control time and space as seen when the rate of passage of time increases depending on which level you are on. For example, time seems to pass normally on the animal level but on the landform level, day/night passes in a second and millions of year pass/second in the galaxy level. DT is also inferred to be a 4-D being because it can inhabit the physical structure of 3-D space itself.

Requirements for 2-C: Must control or create 1000 universal space-time continuums.

Fulfilled: although it would take a while it is possible to ascend to 1000 different universes away from the starting universe and beyond.

Requirements for 2-B: Must control 1001 or more space-time continuums.

Fulfilled: 1000 is not the limit for the numbers of universes you can visit in the game, it is actually infinite.

Requirements for Low 2-A: must control a countably infinite amount of space-time continuums.

Fulfilled: the game has no limit although, after a crazy amount of time, you would start seeing universes repeat. If our own universe is infinite, this is theorized to occur at a distance so large it doesn't matter what unit you use to measure the distance. In addition, DT is stated to "be everything", and if "everything" in the game means all the universes, DT will have control over an infinite number of them.

Requirments for High 2-A: Must be a 5th dimensional being and control 5th dimensional structures

Not fulfilled: DT can't control 4th dimensional structures so we know automatically that he is only a 4th dimensional being.

In conclusion, here are some arguments for why DT should be 2-A, although I could be completely wrong with my assumptions since this is only my 2nd or 3rd day on this wiki. Please explain where I could be wrong. Thank you!

@JT No, the DT doesnt show any implication that it is able to possess time, the best feats it has are possessing an infinite number of physical universes an infinite number of times, and being able to grow to infinite size as any object later on. As much as i would love the DT to be 2-A, it just doesnt have the feats to back up that high of a rating.

"For example, time seems to pass normally on the animal level but on the landform level, day/night passes in a second and millions of year pass/second in the galaxy level."

This actually happens in real life, time passes much differently for people in space than it does for people on earth, its not time manipulation its just physics

Back