• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Every Tier 8 vs One Low 2-C

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
I didn't put this in VS Threads since it is basically a joke, but it can be moved if need be.

The title is pretty straight forward. Does any (or a combination of every) Tier 8 have hax strong enough to beat even the weakest Low 2-C? I would love to see what you guys think of this.

I mean it isn't really a combination of them all. It is just all the tier 8s grouped together in the same location. Would those 3 still win if they were separated?

I'm sure some Tier 8 somewhere has some really potent sealing hax (we really need a "Sealers" category...), but this all depends on the Low 2-C. Whether or not it has ludicrous hax or Infinite/Immeasurable speed.

For example: Any decent sealer, or anyone with good durability negation and superior speed could probably take down Madaso or Bianca.

Is there a way to make the Low 2-C strong enough to be fair, yet not be an instant win with infinite speed/ludicrous hax?

Darkanine said:
Maybe Moon Butterfly? She's decently haxed, but not to haxed (for Low 2-C standards) and decently fast, but not insanely fast.
She looks like a good candidate. Wouldn't insta-lose to possession since she fought Toffee to get her tier. Would Giorno and the JoJo squad still win, though? Their abilities seem absurd.

The Jojo squad would probably blitz with speed and win via hax. I think they have this.

And that's not even factoring Giorno.

Back