• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Every Fricking Tier 0 Ever

what does headcannon means?
Used by followers of various media of entertainment, such as television shows, movies, books, etc. to note a particular belief which has not been used in the universe of whatever program or story they follow, but seems to make sense to that particular individual, and as such is adopted as a sort of "personal canon". Headcanon may be upgraded to canon if it is incorporated into the program or story's universe.

Used by followers of various media of entertainment, such as television shows, movies, books, etc. to note a particular belief which has not been used in the universe of whatever program or story they follow, but seems to make sense to that particular individual, and as such is adopted as a sort of "personal canon". Headcanon may be upgraded to canon if it is incorporated into the program or story's universe.
From what i understood from the umineko downgrades is that most of the cast was built around this “3rd legion" which had mostly headcannon stuff built around it.
This is why they received a 1-A+/high 1-A/0 ratings

Maria is from what i know, is not returning to tier 0 because the past cosmology of umineko was straight up built on headcannons.
no im wondering which tier 0s were tier 0 but have since been purged by the vs battles god (Ultima)

I think TOAA was tier 0 at some point

wod is ridiculous. I AM THAT I AM is inaccessibly above baseline tier 0
and the earth and bondye are at least infinitely above baseline tier 0
and much more

but the most powerful is uldmaster. his power boost ability increased I AM THAT I AM from 1-A+ to 0+++++++++++++++++

Quick question, how do you access old versions of profiles.
You go to a profile (I'll go to Saitama for this)
unknown.png

You go to the 3 dots at the top right
unknown.png

And then you click on the "history" or whatever it will appear as in English

You can then just go to any old version that the profile had

I hope that was a good explanation

You go to a profile (I'll go to Saitama for this)
unknown.png

You go to the 3 dots at the top right
unknown.png

And then you click on the "history" or whatever it will appear as in English

You can then just go to any old version that the profile had

I hope that was a good explanation
Thank you very much

neither are even infinitely above baseline tier 0
bondye is unreachable to the greatest gods.
the greatest gods are at the end of the consensus hiearchy, where each layer is a tier 0 layer (tellurian). this is from what i understand which may wrong

bondye is unreachable to the greatest gods.
the greatest gods are at the end of the consensus hiearchy, where each layer is a tier 0 layer (tellurian). this is from what i understand which may wrong
i also asked uldmaster who is the master of wod on the wiki and he said that the greatest gods are likely infinitely into tier 0

its three layers into tier 0 bro
uldmaster did the upgrade and is the most knowledgeable member on world of darkness if he says that the greatest gods are infinitely into tier 0 because of the change to type iv multiverses, then I'm pretty sure its true. happy to be proved wrong tho

uldmaster did the upgrade and is the most knowledgeable member on world of darkness if he says that the greatest gods are infinitely into tier 0 because of the change to type iv multiverses, then I'm pretty sure its true. happy to be proved wrong tho
this is only if the type iv multiverse revisions passes, if it doesn't it would be finite would something very high

WOD isn't even accepted as type iv multiverses, because something contradicting the type iv (there is even a CRT that may or not seal the deal)

literally asked on the discord just to make sure, and yes it is only 3 layers into tier 0 atm lmfao, also the type iv changes are extremely controversial and arent accepted.

literally asked on the discord just to make sure, and yes it is only 3 layers into tier 0 atm lmfao, also the type iv changes are extremely controversial and arent accepted
that's weird he said otherwise on a thread. I have a photo but there's no point arguing anyway. world of darkness is quite confusing so I suppose there could have been a mess up

that's weird he said otherwise on a thread. I have a photo but there's no point arguing anyway. world of darkness is quite confusing so I suppose there could have been a mess up
whatever uld's said, he's probably wrong. Type IV's havent been accepted no matter what he's said, and ive asked some WOD scalers on the disc and they clarified that it is infact 3 layers into tier 0 atm.

Back