• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Every character as a Mortal Kombat X guest.

Even though Mortal Kombat X is done, I decided to make a thread about which characters could fit into Mortal Kombat X. Ryuuguu Rena and Chris Walker wouldn't work that well in my opinion so let's use someone who can get three variations for my example, Springtrap (Five Nights at Freddy's)/William Afton.

Alternate Costume:Ignited Springtrap from The Joy of Creation.

Frightening Variation:Springtrap is his FNAF 3 version and he uses the Phantoms to stun his opponent and can even light himself on fire for a boost.

Twisted Variation:Springtrap is a intact Springbonnie suit and he uses a kitchen knife for some grab moves and can call in the Twisted Animatronics for help.

Scrapped Variation:Springtrap is his Freddy Fazbear's Pizzarea Simulator version and uses Scrap Baby and Molten Freddy for support.

Fatalities:Springtrap tears the opponent apart like the original FNAF Animatronics with the help of his creations in any Variation besides the first and the second could possibly be either him springlocking the opponent or scooping them.

So, what characters do you think could make a good MKX guest?

Back