• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Even More Super Mario Bros. Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but nothing is going to get changed. If I have to be honest, this seems like a desperate attempt to upgrade the cast just because of the recent revisions. I may consider the Bowser part but everything else just falls flat.

1. Review the Celestial Body Feats pages. Constellation-related feats are generally considered High 4-C and the one and only feat you proposed is sketchy enough as it is.

2. All the characters who appeared in the Galaxy titles have their MFTL speed kept.

2. There nothing to suggest the realms in 64 are universe-sized. The word "world" can mean anything, especially in a franchise that uses it to describe different levels since SMB1.

3. No "possibly higher" rating. No matter how many feats you present to suggest this, it's still way above norm of the character's achievements. Count the instances where the character has to use in-game mcguffins to beat characters with similar ratings or possibly weaker like Shadow Queen or Count Bleck, as well as, the fact it will make powerscaling and rating the cast a mess and it shows why we can't just accept it right off the bat. They are outliers, nothing more.

That being said, we can close this thread.

Also, there are only two High 4-C feats that we use to scale Mario to currently: Dreamy Luigi's and Yoshi's. I don't see how the 4-A feats (King Boo's [since it's a realm with multiple stars and not just constellations] and Paper Mario's) are outliers if there are so few High 4-C feats that are used in the first place. I can understand the part about the higher feats for the main cast and maybe the Power Star one, but I don't see the problem with High 4-C to 4-A Mario, or more MFTL+ feats being added. If Antasma has MFTL+ feats, and Mario is scaled to Antasma, why isn't that added to Mario's profile?

One more thing. Antasma has a likely 4-A/3-A feat, and that's considered an outlier, then I think that feat should be removed from Mario's profile. Same for King Boo creating the realm with multiple stars, since it's more than just creating a constellation.

"One more thing. Antasma has a likely 4-A/3-A feat....."

Okay. stop. He does not. I kept telling you constellation feats are Large Star level. Peroid.

"If Antasma has MFTL+ feats, and Mario is scaled to Antasma, why isn't that added to Mario's profile"

Because he already has them via the Galaxy series.

"I don't see how the 4-A feats are outliers"

Because the Paper Mario one was sketchy enough as it is. With only one feat under the belt, it's not enough to overshadow the Large Star ones.

"Black Bowser is 3-A"

No, he isn't and the argument you have for it is rather unjustified. That's just a screen transition, nothing more.

Please stop trying to upgrade characters with weak methods and absurd means. It's essentially wanking and people on the internet often detest franchises for its supporters constantly putting them on a high horse as a result. I'm closing this thread because this is getting nowhere. Until you find more logical means and evidence, the downgrades and changes stays.

The 4-A mentioned feats are actually High 4-C feats, which the Marioverse has many of. Black Bowser feat is vague and its not 3-A, lastly Mario has likely MFTL+ in his profile.

Antasma manipulated the entire Dream World, so no, it's not just High 4-C. This wiki agrees Dream Worlds are universes, and the 3-A feats are outliers, so if no upgrades are going to be made, then the Antasma feat should be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back