• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Speed equalized.

Who wins?

[VOTES]

Edgy God of time:

Cheap version of Cerberus:

Yea the souls in DMC are more abstract than in MG iirc. There is scaling thingy maging in the abstract existence.
I mean, yeah I knew that, but Cerberus would most likely regenerate back rather than staying in his spiritual form btw.
Besides, Eugo's Hax like rewinding time is useless, he can rewind someonelse's time to the point that they don't exist.
Won't work on Cerberus becouse the dude would instantly regenerate.
But, Cerberus's mindhax which come from his physology wouldn't do nothing as Eugo has a pretty neat resistance to those.
But stuff like SoulHax from Cerberus would be a problem.
But as far as I know, Cerberus is the type of guy who likes to fight physcally and throw his ice around.
He doesn't use his SoulHax at the start of the fight, no?

So most likely both would be trading physcal blows.

Btw Eugo has resistance negation as his powers can only be resisted by other Gods, but I don't know if it could bypass the layered resistance of a mid tier Demon.

Last edited:
High Godly Regen+9 d Soul=at least incon until cerberus dicide to not just spam freeze attack

So Cerberus FRA

I mean, yeah I knew that, but Cerberus would most likely regenerate back rather than staying in his spiritual form btw.
Besides, Eugo's Hax like rewinding time is useless, he can rewind someonelse's time to the point that they don't exist.
Won't work on Cerberus becouse the dude would instantly regenerate.
But, Cerberus's mindhax which come from his physology wouldn't do nothing as Eugo has a pretty neat resistance to those.
But stuff like SoulHax from Cerberus would be a problem.
But as far as I know, Cerberus is the type of guy who likes to fight physcally and throw his ice around.
He doesn't use his SoulHax at the start of the fight, no?

So most likely both would be trading physcal blows.

Btw Eugo has resistance negation as his powers can only be resisted by other Gods, but I don't know if it could bypass the layered resistance of a mid tier Demon.
guy saying maou gakuin have 9-D resist hax 💀 ,and no every demon even weakest one use soul concept mind blah blah with 9-D to kill

guy saying maou gakuin have 9-D resist hax 💀 ,and no every demon even weakest one use soul concept mind blah blah with 9-D to kill

Really? I never thought that all Demonic Hax were 9-D Imao 🗿🗿

And also 9-D aswell?

I thought it was just for their soul

Something something souls contains their info and concept and someshit, and that's where they draw their power from. I'm not entirely sure. But that's from what i remember.

Btw, changing topic.

As far as I remember, Low tier Demons don't Strictly need objects around to regen right?

If I recall correctly that limit wasn't stated no?

Btw, changing topic.

As far as I remember, Low tier Demons don't Strictly need objects around to regen right?

If I recall correctly that limit wasn't stated no?
I'm not sure since i only have portion amount of knowledge on DMC scaling and thingy maging. Try asking some other verse supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back