• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eucliwood Hellscythe vs Light Yagami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both bloodlusted.

1st round: Base Eu vs Base Light

2nd round: Mystletaiin Eu vs Shinigami Eyes Light

Fight takes place at the Dark Tournament (YuYu Hakusho Stage). Who wins and what are your reasons??? Will Light "Die" or will Ms. Hellscythe succumb to the Death Note?

Yagami-light-Render-SV
Eucliwood profile
Eucliwood Hellscythe

I think light loses, I doubt he could write her name before she warps reality or uses her death powers. In addition he needs to know her name first, ehich he doesn't know.

Saying "Die" is faster than writing Eu's name. Unless Light manages to stall Eu for some seconds, I don't see him coming alive.

Light doesn't even know Eu's name normally. Even with Shinigami eyes, he has to see the name and then write it. Too long, Eu would have killed Light by then. Eucliwood wins.

R1

Yeah, unless he can spell her name right before she can say 'die', he's not winning this.

R2

Ditto with R1, or Eu throws Mystelltain at him.

Since this is bloodlusted Light gets destroyed.

Fight Start!

Both opponents look straight at each other

Eu says "die"

Light is killed instantly as he was writing a name down

Winner Eu!

Does he even stand a chance? No because he doesn't know about her powers

Nico-v11 said:
Since this is bloodlusted Light gets destroyed.
Fight Start!

Both opponents look straight at each other

Eu says "die"

Light is killed instantly as he was writing a name down

Winner Eu!

Does he even stand a chance? No because he doesn't know about her powers
LOL

Um.. Let's say he gets her name and everything, correct? The death note can only kill humans..EU is not Human.However, let's say the Deat Note works, right? I don't even think she could die..Even with her garment off, we don't know her full strength. Even with being massively weak, she can reality warp on such of an unknown level. Full bloodlusted EU would take off the garment..Looking at the nerfed version of her powers, she still is unkown. Like.. How can a person be nerfed and their powers are still unkown in the state of being limited.. If we look at the definition of a NecroMancer, this could also prove that she couldn't die. I have no clue. However, her powers are far too unkown to even put her in a scale. She had the garment on and reality warped on sunch a scale.. Imagine without the garment? Hellsytche herself said that the garments limits her power by a large margin.We are not even truly sure if she could destroy everything by releasing her true abilities. Also, Hellscythe did say she felt as if she were a "monster" with her abilities. She takes death serious, mainly because of what she did in the past. She was also from the land of the dead(Underworld). Does this mean she's already dead? There are too many holes in Hellscythe. She might even be a god, we do not have one clue. So putting her against anyone is weird, totally unconventional.

Hmm. This thread is 9 months old. It's aged enough to have to birth a new thread.

I'm closing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back