• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Etrigan (Post-Crisis) Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazylatin77

VS Battles
Content Moderator
All these unknown stats have been bugging me for a while, so I gathered some feats and it will hopefully put him in a definitive tier. I also would like to add some new powers to the Powers and Abilities section.

Powers and Stats
Tier: 4-B

Additional Powers and Abilities:
BFR, Summoning, Energy Projection, Forcefield Creation, Necromancy, Air Manipulation, Time Travel, Transmutation, Teleportation, Immortality (Type 3), Longevity (he was first summoned to the world during the medieval times, he gotta have at least that)

Attack Potency: Solar System level (Comparable to Lobo. Easily subdues a demon who nearly killed Wonder Woma. Punched Superman into the Moo). Hellfire bypasses durability (He damaged the Dream Catcher with his hellfire, which was formed of the dreams and nightmares of the universe).

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Can keep up with Superma)

Durability: Solar System level (Has taken hits from the likes of Wonder Woma, Superman and Lobo)

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength:
Solar System Class

Range:
Standard melee range normally, higher

Weaknesses: Vunerable to holy weapons and holy magic.

The second link about hellfire doesn't work.

Otherwise, these additions look fine.

Not sure about the durability ignoring. Hurting someone who "is the dreams and nightmares of the universe" =/= hurting a universe level character.

I suppose that this should probably be fine.

Well, this turned out nicely.

Can someone unlock the page so I can make the additions?

Yes. I will do so. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. I am not sure if Etrigans profile needs to be locked though. It can probably remain open.

I will close this thread in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back