• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ethan Winters vs Dominic Toretto

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Or, for an alternative title:

Genetically enhanced super soldiers/bioweapons may be strong, but they ain't as strong as family

30 meters apart

Otherwise, Standard Battle Assumptions.

Ethan Winters:

Dominic Toretto:

Inconclusive:

I have no idea I just realized "hold up these people share tiers and also have a varied set of advantages and disadvantages over eachother" so I made the thread

I have literally never watched a fast and furious movie (though I want to) so I'm just going to watch

Dominic prolly just blitzes considering he can react to most of Ethan's arsenal while Ethan can't. He might be able to regen for a bit cuz mold, but eventually just ******* dies considering he's gonna have a hard time landing a shot.

They can't blitz with combat speed when they're several meters away, and explosives are still a factor

Not to mention, I swear it was revised but I'm pretty sure Ethan just has his neck snapped (or head ripped off entirely) but he still regenerates from it with a bit of time so

They can't blitz with combat speed when they're several meters away, and explosives are still a factor

Not to mention, I swear it was revised but I'm pretty sure Ethan just has his neck snapped (or head ripped off entirely) but he still regenerates from it with a bit of time so
I'm saying Dominic can dodge most incoming gunfire, and Ethan who is only Peak Human in speed can't perform the same feats and Dominic ends up hitting a lot more shots.

Also he had his neck snapped and regenned? The only thing I vaguely remember resembling that was when supposedly Jack Baker killed him with a stomp to the face.

It's something from Village, a bit into the game

I don't know exactly what it is myself but I remember it being mentioned and thought it was already a thing on the pages

Oh, wait, nah

It's just village clarified that Ethan straight up had his head flatten when Jack stomped him, and he regened from that

Oh, wait, nah

It's just village clarified that Ethan straight up had his head flatten when Jack stomped him, and he regened from that
Well ******* shit then lmao.

Im not sure if Dominic can even put him down for good in that case

Mid is hard to get around but Ethan's Regen is also pretty slow

I don't think it's slow enough for him to be incapacitated in SBA terms but it's not like he immediately gets back up after having his neck shattered, so Dominick could take some extra, firearm based measures to deal with it, probably

Again I dunno I just wanted to jump on the meme, might not be fair but it's not immediately a stomp either

Last edited:
If Toretto go for the heart then he have a chance, though he also need to survive later when Ethan go for revenge after regen and before Ethan really die.

Back