• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EQUINOX vs. Sarah Vishkar

EQUINOX...A popular name among the galaxy. Praised for the things she did, while also being sought after as well.

Sarah Vishkar, an Angel and Former Police Admin for Earth, now independant and roaming on her own terms with her A.I. companion, Erika.

They would encounter each other at the Universe-Wide Intergalactic Tournament!

"Eh..." The referee let out a distant and long sigh, as he hated repetition in anything. "Next challengers are EQUINOX and Sarah Vishkar...Woo..." He took a big leap of a step and was struggling to stand as he walked off the podium to let another guy take his place, leaving the stadium Yawning.

"You heard him say with all the enthusiasm he could muster! Give it up for EQUINOX!" Much heartful yelling and cheering came from the audience, and even the face of a close vampiric fan of EQUINOX was in there as well.

"Alright! And now we have her challenger; a girl who has risen through the ranks, a wandering warrior: let your mouths widen and put your hands together foooor...Sarah Vishkar!" Barely a sound.

The two galactic warriors locked eyes on the stage, nearly completely emotionless, and readied there battle positions.

"Alright, let's see who takes it, aaaaaand ...

FIGHT!"

Booths flood with bets on EQUINOX.

Speed Equalized

3-C forms.

The battle takes place on an indestructable arena is the size of a Galaxy

Battle Theme

Who wins?

Sarah has a strength and durability advantage given that she can match the King of Kittens, which is a problem, along with those resistances, but EQUINOX's attacks can adapt in turn to circumvent resistances and reactive evolution and keep on adapting to remain relevant and keep on getting through. Sarah does have Starcannon Strike and ðæðÁÐüð║ð¥ð¢ðÁÐçð¢ð░ÐÅ ÐéðÁð┐ð╗ð¥Ðéð░ though, which are... big issues. EQUINOX would have to teleport away. Their stamina is probably in the same range as well.

Now, intelligence. Sarah probably has a general combat skill advantage, along with her precognition, but EQUINOX's magical knowledge will give her a versatility advantage. And she has experience in dealing with people with a power set like Sarah's.

Powers! The fun part!

EQUINOX and Sarah both have "checkpoints" (of different types), though Sarah's is worse than EQUINOX, which are just... pretty perfect backups. Sarah's nuclear stuff is dangerous, but EQUINOX has already developed ways to deal with nuclear attacks, as well as better resistances towards radiation-based attacks. Even if Sarah can break through magical barriers, EQUINOX can regenerate them and retaliate, so.

Remember Me will probably just leave EQUINOX with a lot of respect for her, but she's not one to hold back even for such reasons. Already There is a big issue, given that Sarah can just instantly vaporize EQUINOX with it by hitting her with Starcannon Strike, though EQUINOX knows how to fight against angels and Logos, and will thus probably be able to deal with it to some extent. Even if it does hit her, she does have backups.

Litso ili Padeniye is potent and everything, but EQUINOX has dealt with powerful fear effects before. Her worst fear is ending up with SOLSTICE. However... dealing with that being thrown at her in a fight will only piss her the hell off. And dealing with an enraged EQUINOX getting the magic power boost from those intense emotions won't be great.

Now, EQUINOX's powers.

While I'm sure Sarah has some resistance to EQUINOX's Mercurius, it'll adapt thanks to Witch of Thorns and become more and more effective, and can eventually just seal or completely dissolve her into information. If that happens, EQUINOX will get all her knowledge and abilities, which will help a lot against her future checkpoints. She can also BFR her into the space-time continuum with Akashic Record. She can analyze, copy, and counter spells with Cipher Breaker, and potentially use Shattered Glass after being blasted with Starcannon Strike to reflect that destruction onto Sarah and force a mutual kill.

Lastly, she has Set Typhoeus, which will grant her limitless energy, and its main effect will deny alternate possibilities to try and realize that result of singular, utter victory.

All in all, I'd say... EQUINOX 6-7/10, maybe?

You make some fair points. It does seem like Sarah is much more skilled in physical combat in general. Their stamina seems close, and yeah, a good Starcannon Strike would...be quite a problem for EQUINOX, but now onto the things that I sadly have to disagree with.

First off: Dreamakers. I've explained this in a few other threads though haven't really gone into detail. Generally...Dreamakers are...awfully pesky to deal with in other verses to say the least. In verse, everyone is born with Dreamakers and Nightbreakers; particles that exist all throughout the space-time continuum of a universe and even fill the entire universe's past, present, and future. Every single entity has these and each one carries the same level of resistance. As I just stated, they exist throughout the entirety of the universe, meaning that the only way to counter them is to have hax that are powerful enough to affect the entire universe's timeline. Nightbreakers also exist in a similar manner and, in verse, are the main things that counter Dreamakers in general. They will be...likely impossible to replicate because their nature as a part of the timeline is similar.

With that being said, all Dreamakers scale to each other and carry the same resistances shown in verse. The reason I didn't list them all on the profile is that it would be quite cumbersome to do so and is a reason why I want to go through some of my older pages and give a broader scope instead of listing everything they could possibly resist, but well, that's besides the point. Let's get onto the resistances themselves:

Sarah does resist being dissolved into information as she's even battled against Apeiros who does something...just like that in fact so Mercurius doesn't seem like it'd work. Sarah has also completely noped being BFR'd into a realm outside of all reality created by Draphilim and generally, Dreamakers resist any ability that would forcefully put the entity into a place they wouldn't want to be, so Spatial Manip wouldn't work, Teleportation would get noped, and she would completely phase through portals that would send her to undesirable places. Sarah's Singularity is well...broken as hell especially considering the fact that the main theme of my verse is that everyone is different and no matter how simliar something is to something else, it will never be exactly the same unless it was that exact thing, so power copying would be completely noped. Shattered glass seems like it would be a good trump card at first, however, unless I'm misenterpreting it, it acts like a pain curse and Dreamakers are resistant to similar things like a concept of pain being able to forcefully apply all the pain it's experienced and is experiencing onto others, as well as Draphilim having killing curses.

Finally Set Typhoeus. Read through it all just now and I don't have much else to say instead of the fact that Dreamakers have shown resistances to probability and fate abilities used directly on others.

With all that in mind, I will lean on inconclusive for now as EQUINOX could definitely do enough damage to Sarah over time with her versatility advantage and could easily stay alive for a while with her back-ups. Nothing's stopping her from really analyzing Sarah's abilities so she could get a better understanding of them but at the same time, Sarah has the durability and attack advantage, as well as Regenerationn to keep her in the fight for a long while as well. Sarah has somewhat dealt with entities like EQUINOX before as well like the aforementioned Apeiros so they'd definitely not be seeing something too new with the other.

So inconclusive will be my vote because of this.

With all that taken into account, yeah, seems inconclusive.

Shattered Glass reflects more than pain. It makes them go through all the injuries themselves.

Back