• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Entropy and Anti-Entropy

The hell is anti entropy?

The opposite of entropy is Negentropy, which is the system itself modified to remove the disorder, hell entropy isn't even an energy, it's the collapse of the control that a system has (I.e. the energy is maintained but simply loses its form in a chaotic state)

The hell is anti entropy?

The opposite of entropy is Negentropy, which is the system itself modified to remove the disorder, hell entropy isn't even an energy, it's the collapse of the control that a system has (I.e. the energy is maintained but simply loses its form in a chaotic state)
On some games is such as the case with Hoyoverse's ones, Negentropy can be translated into Anti-Entropy.
So, this is some Minor or Limited Causality Manipulation and Chaos Manipulation by what I can understand?

On some games is such as the case with Hoyoverse's ones, Negentropy can be translated into Anti-Entropy.
So, this is some Minor or Limited Causality Manipulation and Chaos Manipulation by what I can understand?
On a case-by-case basis, it also depends on what effect entropy has(for example, in Doctor Who Entropy is busted, being able to screw up all the laws of physics and casuality while in other verse, is just matter break down but dont have any effect on law of physic or casuality), but in the best case, set it as Chaos manipulation.

Entropy is currently being talked about as far as standards go, if that's what you're wondering. Chaos Manipulation is also undergoing an overhaul. Ideally, Entropy itself will be categorized under Chaos Manipulation, but otherwise has no indexed P&A classification at the present moment.

Back