• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Enma Ai Revision

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
I'm sorry, I need to do this.

The current AP justification for our resident Hell Girl is absolutely pathetic. It links to a GIF scene of her walking through a burning village during the end credits of one of the episodes. That's it.

There is a lot wrong with this, but the most obvious issue is that "burning town" feats do not grant Tier 7 AP, not when the burning damage is obviously being done over time, the way it is in the GIF linked to her page.

There needs to be a change.

>Striking Strength: Class GJ

That profile is really forking old and I honestly can't blame whoever made it for it's low quality

I haven't seen the anime in a long time (read: about six or seven years), so forgive me if some of this information is wrong. However...

If what I'm remembering of the series is correct, she shouldn't be rated as anything other than Unknown. Nothing she does focuses on conventional AP. She mostly deals in illusions, claiming souls, warping reality, causing fear and BFRing people into a spirit realm that only her and her group of subordinates can get out of at will. Her series isn't even one where full-on fights tend to happen very often; it focuses on normal people calling upon her to drag other normal people into (what's basically) Hell after scaring the shit out of them for wrongs they've committed.

I'm pretty sure the only time she was even harmed was when she fought some other guy who had basically the same powers as her, also.

I haven't seen whatever the fork verse this Girl is in entirely, so

Dang it give me slack I haven't even watched Psycho Pass or anything more out of Ghost in the Shell, not that I have any clue where I'd find Standalone complex

@DMUA:

You're honestly not the only person, this time. Her series is far from what I would call "popular" outside of Japan, even by anime community standards. It's a cult series at best.

@Matt:

Probably for the best, if I'm being real. The series is pretty obscure in the VS community at-large, and doesn't even have much in the way of "battle statistics" to really gauge. And I'm almost positive there aren't many people on this wiki who've even heard of it, much less people who can actually verify whatever statistics the verse has.

It's also multiple seasons long, and the series is so far into "so okay, it's average" town for me that I really don't feel like sifting through all of it just to fix one page.

I saw all of the seasons a long time (again, six to seven years) ago, save for the one that I remember coming out last year, which I never actually started. Haven't read the manga.

Why?

I wonder if there are other notable people from here that should get a page. I know OF this verse, but if there isnt anything quantifiable I suppose unknown would be fine. And plus those other abilities you mentioned. But damn, that town lvl tho

There really wouldn't be that many characters notable enough to get a page.

I remember it being implied that she got her powers from some sort of higher being, and there's also the guy who had the same powers as her. But aside from that, the only other characters are her three subordinates (Who mostly just have shapeshifting feats, and are basically minor characters until season 3 IIRC), and all of the regular humans whose souls she claims.

I reckon it might be better if she were simply deleted for now, though. I'm not comfortable having a relatively obscure profile that nobody on the wiki seems to know that much about, and If someone wants to bring her back to the wiki later on, there's nothing stopping them from watching/reading the series and remaking her page on their own time.

You can delete it if you think that is best.

I don't think discussion mods can actually do that, but I'm sure Matt could probably do it for me.

Back