• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
for speed I think at least it should be Subsonic. Because at the end of Chapter 1 Her body slashed down, slashing through the debris of the building at a speed that normal people couldn't see. Oh, and don't forget to change your character's name, Bro.

for speed I think at least it should be Subsonic. Because at the end of Chapter 1 Her body slashed down, slashing through the debris of the building at a speed that normal people couldn't see. Oh, and don't forget to change your character's name, Bro.
I've tried renaming it, but it didn't change.

Stop bumping for one you may only do so after there have been no responses for 12~24 hours

Two finish the blog there's literally no need to rush out a bad profile

Three if this is a new verse as long as no other characters with scaling chains are involved and this is the verses first profile then you can produce it on your own without a crt if there are already accepted calcs and the characters aren't like tier 3 or 2 or above I believe

Lastly search up references on the wiki so you can learn how to add them to the profile since this is a new profile you're required to have references listed on the profile

Also this isn't a weakness..

"She was easily jealous and upset when Shu approached other girls intimately"

This should be removed

ok,thanks for the help. so why can't I change my character profile name?
Once you already make name for character profile, it can’t be change. You have to make a new sandbox for it if you want to do that.

Also, she should technically have Text Manipulation since she can manipulate letters in the book

Once you already make name for character profile, it can’t be change. You have to make a new sandbox for it if you want to do that.

Also, she should technically have Text Manipulation since she can manipulate letters in the book
oh thank for the help bro, I forgot her has this ability in episode 11

@Antvasima Now the calc I've made are accepted, and would like you to help this thread as I finished her profile, even a new profile verse page.

I mean you could just publish it. It wasn't big series or series of tier 1 and something plus you already put good references and calculation for the profile. Nothing prevent you from publishing it. But if you still feel skeptical, just dm Antvasima about the profile whether they are good enough. Pin him wont do any good since you are not staff members. Although, I really don't think it was necessary.

I mean you could just publish it. It wasn't big series or series of tier 1 and something plus you already put good references and calculation for the profile. Nothing prevent you from publishing it. But if you still feel skeptical, just dm Antvasima about the profile whether they are good enough. Pin him wont do any good since you are not staff members. Although, I really don't think it was necessary.
How do I publish it publicly?

How do I add my name to the Verse page in the Supporters section?

Back