• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm rather stubborn you see, I'll never stop until this is done.

Or until I get bored

Endeavor has the natural elemental advantage over Cerberus. With speed equalized, Endeavor is more manuverable and a harder target to hit compared to Cerberus who's less manuverable and larger. I think that physically and with normal attacks, it would be alot harder for Endeavor to take down Cerberus than it would be for Cerberus to take down Endeavor. Not to say that Endeavor would get one shot, but, similar to his fight against High-End he's probably gonna get smacked around and heavily damaged if he takes too many physical blows. However........Hell Spider and Prominence Burn......I think those 2 attacks can end Cerberus if they connect, which shouldn't be very hard considering his size. Concentrated heat based attacks are more potent than regular heat based attacks, which means they should be able to burn/melt straight through any defenses Cerberus can put up, and those 2 attacks are designed to annihilate what it hits. Hell Spider with "cutting" and piercing, and Prominence Burn via complete incineration. I think that gives Endeavor the win here

What does he got, his Fear Manipulation doesn't seem to freeze people in place. How does possession work and is it in character for him to use it?

Lots of resistance though.

His Fear Manipulation is really strong, actually, everyone in DMC have a really potent one, since a tier 9 demon was affecting a tier 2 Dante, who already have a high resistance to fear hax

What does Tiers have to do with fear manipulation?

No one voted for Cerberus yet.

Not like that, more like drive people insane while making him more powerful. Possession isn't in character as he is kinda honorable to take advantage like that.

Does it prevent Endeavor from attacking, and how fast is the power increase?

Strawboi said:
I said I voted for Cerberus
And? Votes can't be counted unless you give a proper reason. Just saying you vote for Cerberus doesn't count.

I'm meant how fast is the increase itself, does he become 2X stronger in a instant?

Does this new ability invalidate the previous votes, is this now a stomp thanks to passive fear hax?

TheRustyOne said:
I'm meant how fast is the increase itself, does he become 2X stronger in a instant?
Does this new ability invalidate the previous votes, is this now a stomp thanks to passive fear hax?
I don't think is enough to grant a x2 stronger but I lack knowledge on the novel so you should ask Dieno about it.

Ehhh, dunno about this one. I don't really like to be the one saying stomp but you decide.

Dante Demon Killah said:
His Fear Manipulation is really strong, actually, everyone in DMC have a really potent one, since a tier 9 demon was affecting a tier 2 Dante, who already have a high resistance to fear hax
Wait, what? Who was giving fear to Dante? The only one was Void Mundus AFAIK And Dante wasn't tier 2 when fighting Gilver

It was, that description is with him and about weak demons right ?

Tiers doesn't have anything to do with fear hax, but it helps here since a tier 2 shouldn't be afraid of tier 9s, but their fear hax is strong enough to affected them

which scan are you talking about? The one from Vol 2 is because they are getting near to Mundus who, like Dante, is a tier 2.

The other one is the demons themselves fearing Dante as he hacks and slash his way through them.

That wasn't because of the demons around him but because they where going into the demon world and getting closer to Void Mundus.

I mean, he had an army of Demons behind him but only until both, Beryl and Him went into the Demon World and thus getting closer to Void Mundus is that Beryl tries to keep it could while almost succumbing to it while Dante just had a little feeling.

Both have resistance since she is a demon hunter and goes on with it while Dante has done this stuff since his early years (lol 8 y/o Dante with fear hax resistance :v) on top of being part demon himself and scaring other demons who can stay sane being with their kind.

Back