• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ENA Discussion Thread

Me <---- Stupid
You <-------- Handsome

Relax, I was also surprised when I first saw It

Ena powers from last episode
Floating, intangibility when she was in the second act she phased trough walls and the ground, multiple selfs from being multiple people with the mask parasite, possible resistence to fusionism? She could remove that mask from her self in the end and It was kinda fused to her, limited resistence to mind manipulation or social ingluence, She broke free of thr mask that was forcing her into a illusion of joy and happyness yhat she couldn't feel, breaking her "sad personality" free again, I possibl3 forgot something

Back