• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ekko vs Homura Akemi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it too late to comment? It doesn't seem like the thread is over...if so I vote for Ekko due to his time manipulation. Unless I'm wrong about something his time manipulation should just help his undo the time stop right? Or is that not how it works?

Homura's time manipulation greatly out classes Ekko's, and if she had to, she could simply travel to a month before the fight breaks out and kill him before he realises what is happening. And Ekko's time manip relies on pulling a cord which he cant do frozen in time

Ekko can not bypass homuras immortality (unless he destroys the soul gem and this is another story )

ekko can not escape from homuras time stop...he is a human homura will not need to froze the bullets in order to stack them up..one hit on the head will be enough..remember ekko can travel back in time by using his z-drive if z-drive breaks he is just a normal kid and unlike soul gems z-drive can not change sizes or forms..so i vote for homura ! Also ekko at 2c..really? why? i mean he can go back in time like so many other characters..whats the difference?

Just going to point out that Ekko can attack THROUGH time by calling on alternate versions of himself from different timelines to attack.

@Chaos No Ekko is far from a normal human, and he's Low 2-C because the Z-Drive can split entire timelines in two and remerge them, and every time he travels backwards in time he shatters the timeline he occupied at the time, and all of its possibilities.

WeeklyBattles said:
Just going to point out that Ekko can attack THROUGH time by calling on alternate versions of himself from different timelines to attack.
@Chaos No Ekko is far from a normal human, and he's Low 2-C because the Z-Drive can split entire timelines in two and remerge them, and every time he travels backwards in time he shatters the timeline he occupied at the time, and all of its possibilities.
As far my league of legends knowledge is concerned ekko is anormal human who had trouble fighting a cyborg and he hadnt enough power to turn back the clock enough so to save junna!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf4EPuHnIr8 the cyborg fight

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/site/ekko-comic/ the comic

Also calling alternate versiosn of himself ? where did you get that ?

@Chaos Ekko can take hits from Town level characters, "Normal Humans" in LoL are capable of stuff like this.

From both his lore where he worked with three paradox copies of himself to fix the timeline he broke when he first activated the Z-Drive and the description of Parallel Convergence:

Ekko calls upon an alternate version of himself that bats a device to the target location. After a total delay of 3 seconds, the device expands into a broad sphere that slows enemies by 40%, only revealing itself to enemies in the last 0.5 seconds. If Ekko enters the sphere, it detonates, shielding him for 2 seconds and stunning all enemies inside for 1.75 seconds. Ekko can detonate the sphere even while untargetable. Ekko's basic attacks also deal a percent of his target's missing health bonus magic damage, capped at 150 against minions and monsters, to targets below 30% of their maximum health.

Sure, fine with me. Let's take Ekko to be 2-C due to the nature of his time travel.

Oh wait, we are fighting 7-C Ekko here. Guess that means no Z-Drive or time-manip abilities for him.

That's...unfair? Sure, how about the tier 2 versions of both fight then?

XD

Akumura said:
Sure, fine with me. Let's take Ekko to be 2-C due to the nature of his time travel.
Oh wait, we are fighting 7-C Ekko here. Guess that means no Z-Drive or time-manip abilities for him.

That's...unfair? Sure, how about the tier 2 versions of both fight then?

XD

Ekko's tier 2 stuff isnt combat applicable

WeeklyBattles said:
@Chaos Ekko can take hits from Town level characters, "Normal Humans" in LoL are capable of stuff like this.
From both his lore where he worked with three paradox copies of himself to fix the timeline he broke when he first activated the Z-Drive and the description of Parallel Convergence:

Ekko calls upon an alternate version of himself that bats a device to the target location. After a total delay of 3 seconds, the device expands into a broad sphere that slows enemies by 40%, only revealing itself to enemies in the last 0.5 seconds. If Ekko enters the sphere, it detonates, shielding him for 2 seconds and stunning all enemies inside for 1.75 seconds. Ekko can detonate the sphere even while untargetable. Ekko's basic attacks also deal a percent of his target's missing health bonus magic damage, capped at 150 against minions and monsters, to targets below 30% of their maximum health.
This is for gameplay purposes....also according to the old lore champions on the field of justice are just marrionets in the hand of summoners and some of their abilities are greately nerfed or buffed so for the fight to be fair.....the same goes for the rift itself..it is nothing more than a magical projection of the real rift...i thought we were using the real ekko hear(the one that lives in runnetera)

The old lore is non-canon, we dont use it. This IS the real Ekko, the real Ekko is Town level

WeeklyBattles said:
Ekko's tier 2 stuff isnt combat applicable
Yeah, whyever would I have thought his Z-drive could have any use in combat?

In all seriousness, whether he is a normal human or not would not matter unless:

1. He is actually 4-D and beyond spacetime

2. Can tank Homura through her timestops. Assuming Madoka isn't nearby to get caught in the blast, she can probably go to the point of nuke spam

Yeah, he fought Dr. Mundo, and there isnt any evidence to imply the characters power is adjusted in any way since the old lore was retconned. Thayre as powerful in the rift as they are outside of it. Weaker characters being able to fight stronger ones is just game mechanics now.

Also normal humans in runnetera are..you know.. normal humans ekko is no difference to that then again i had to cover some ground in league lore so i might missing something

Bruh

Garen Crownguard is a "Normal Human" with no special abilities other than military training, yet he can do stuff like this, and Katarina Du Couteau regularly fights him with nothing but knives. Darius (League of Legends) is a "Normal Human" with no special abilities other than military training who can tank stuff like this and be unfazed. Olaf is a "Normal Human" who can kill sea serpents capable of swallowing ships whole.

Being a "Normal Human" means nothing in LoL.

XD i know that this is not your fault but this is ridiculus that scaling makes no sense ...i think that lol champs should be evaluted based on common sense and lore not comparsion of their power in rift..because if this si the case then i can also call ekkos ability to fight on par with others gameplay balance shenanigans.....i shed a tear when i saw mundo Massively Hypersonic+ speed like by common sense he is at msot superhuman...wtf

Do we have sufficient evidence to conclude that Ekko's Z-drive has Town-level or above durability, considering that a bullet broke it? If not, that regardless of whether he is a normal human or not, he'll still lose his Z-drive and will most likely lose unless you argue that he is superhuman enough to win on that alone.

Seeing as i made 95% of the LoL pages here...

And the scaling makes perfect sense. Characters being able to fight each other means they should be on the same level. There is currently no differentiation between lore power and rift power, the lore that seperated the two was retconned.

"Mundo doesnt look fast so he must not be fast" is not a valid argument

i dont care about the thread anymore i am angry that people can not udnerstand the difference between in game and out of game lore...check out ekkos comic for example do you think he has greater speed than of most humans?

There isnt a difference between in game and out of game lore anymore. The lore that made in game and out of game power different was retconned. And yes frankly i do seeing as he can keep up with Mach 1500+ characters and can dodge lightning and electrical attacks.

WeeklyBattles said:
according to this quote : Essentially, it means that the game and story aren't one-to-one copies of each other. from this http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/creative-spotlight/dev-blog-exploring-runeterra and the following rioter posts those type of calcualtion do not make sense after all.....take a look to that :Good question!

No, Summoners, the Fields of Justice and the Institute are not canon within the fictional world of Runeterra. In-game, players are still referred to as summoners - but summoners won't be part of the story.

Carnival Knights

it is the first riot comment if yo uwant to check by yourself...also this quote :" Essentially, it means that the game and story aren't one-to-one copies of each other." is from where we are today paragraph

These have all been brought up before. Lore and Gameplay are still considered the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back