• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edit-patrolling help requested from other staff members

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

I am growing increasingly exhausted again from constantly handling most of the edit patrolling workload in this wiki on my own.

I would greatly appreciate if the other administrators and content moderators could do what they can to help me out.

See here for instructions how we are able to efficiently split the workload:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Edit-Patrolling_Script

Thanks in advance for any help.

Interesting. Not an Admin right now so there isn't much I can do, but I hope this does help you out.

Let's be honest here, Discussion Moderators have it far easier than Content Mods. I think we should help, too.

Well, the thing is that only content moderators and administrators are able to use the script in question.

@Kep

Yeah but the OP is asking for the C Mods, but the D Mods. I'm sure the D Mods would be glad to help (so will I once I'm done with this nightmare semester; only a couple more weeks!).

@Assaltwaffle

Well, as you know, it is likely that you will be an admin soon, after which you can automatically use this script, but I am pretty sure that marking edits as patrolled only works for admins and content moderators.

Thank you for the offer to help in any case.

Okay. Thank you for the help. Just make sure to closely follow the instruction page.

Back