• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Earl's Battle Ideas #5

If she gets close, she will be hit by one of Muzan's tentacles and eventually injected with the blood

Honestly Muzan should probably have Low-High regen as he could reform himself from Susamaru's blood iirc

>Fenrir and Deus Ex Machina would totally do the trick.

Really, it sounds like it would just be a match where the opponent has one wincon and the other has tens of wincons. I search for a match that isn't decided when it's requested by someone.

Fenrir literally would have 1 wincon against Muzan given its blatant lack of abilities, and I said Deus Ex Machina because you said Muzan could BFR and thus I mentioned someone who could counter BFR via Teleportation.

Plan C would be a good fight for Kamijou Touma, do you have a plan D and E?

Plan D is "make profiles for Interspecies Reviewers and see how that goes," plan E is Assassin's Creed characters, plan f is "make profiles for The Land Before Time and see how that goes," plan g in "make profiles for Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni and see how that goes," plan h is "make profiles for Beast Quest and see how that goes," plan i is "make profiles for Sea Quest and see how that goes," plan j is "actually read Asterix, and see if anyone is 9-A after the profiles are fixed and more numerous," plan k is "actually watch Healin' Good, and see if anyone is 9-A after the profiles are updated and more numerous," plan l is "see if anyone from Overlord has low enough hax for them to fight.
I actually speculated once that Takumi would just not exist to Touma, though I now question that.

I mean, Poseidon is literally the size of a small island, and all Ragnarok are roughly the same size, so he'll quite literally be fighting giant beasts, that's where their range comes from, they're really big.

The God Of Procrastination said:
I actually speculated once that Takumi would just not exist to Touma, though I now question that.
IB doesn't work like that, if normal people can see Takumi, then Touma also can.

YungManzi said:
How far into 8-A are they? Like, would they be stomped by baseline Low 7-C's?
Didn't see that before, my bad, yeah they scale above baseline, but Mikoto has more versatility, and H7A attacks in the 3rd key, Gunha would be stomped tho.

IB doesn't work like that, if normal people can see Takumi, then Touma also can.

From watching the dub of the anime (the most reliable source of all time), I got the impression that he was the product of mindhaxing everyone in the world to think that somebody was there. By mindhax I mean sense hax, so he'd have to touch himself, but...

Back