• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Durability feat

a few microns? well thats not a lot, i mean if we take even 20 microns as the diamaeter, then using density of a nuetron star, then the mass wud only be like 419 kg per missile (if we take density as 10^17 kg/m^3)

then again, idk how much energy that much matter when de-pressrized wud release

but still, the most it can release is going to be denoted by mass energy equivalence

so if we even consider each missil to be 1 ton, and the tip to be 419 kg (using the 20 micron wide example), then the mass energy wud be 1.277 x 10^20J per missile

if all of mass tunred into energy

The Living Tribunal1 said:
Canis Latrans2 said:
someone brought this up on mvc last year, and i swear, he claimed that it was like large star or star level+
Lol did he have any evidence?
he said, cuz it came from a dense star, it must be star level
How not to have a brain step one make constent assumptions with no evidence backing it up

Canis Latrans2 said:
Canis Latrans2 said:
someone brought this up on mvc last year, and i swear, he claimed that it was like large star or star level+
Lol did he have any evidence?
he said, cuz it came from a dense star, it must be star level
How not to have a brain step one make constent assumptions with no evidence backing it up
step 2: take ALL scans out of context

Back