• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Durability feat and Resistance feats

When I'm preparing for Marcy Wu's profile, I have found that Marcy Wu has survived the explosion and electrocution at the same time. Though she feels it, she is fine. (typically cartoon moment) I don't know if it can be considered as a resistance to electricity manipulation and a durability feat, or simply a durability feat.

durability and resistance to electricity manip, if you survive a nuke you tend to get both tier 7 dura and resistance to radiation and heat manip

durability and resistance to electricity manip, if you survive a nuke you tend to get both tier 7 dura and resistance to radiation and heat manip
correction: Fire Manip. Heat Manip is merely the control of the temperature value, not the effects of a temperature, like Ice or Fire.

correction: Fire Manip. Heat Manip is merely the control of the temperature value, not the effects of a temperature, like Ice or Fire.
you sure, i think i saw characters that can survive high temperatures having "resistance to extreme/high temperatures" or something

you sure, i think i saw characters that can survive high temperatures having "resistance to extreme/high temperatures" or something
That'd be resistance to Fire/Ice Manip, since Heat Manip is the control of a temperature value, while resisting a temperature value itself is resisting the side-effects like fire or ice

I decide to check saitama since he was the example i thought of, and he has resist to extreme temperatures due both high and low ones, and funnily enough, both ice and fire resit come right after that for different feats

Back