• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Duke Fishron calculation correction

This should be a small CRT. Currently there is a small problem with Duke’s storm calc. The output has a typo.

The blog currently has the output of the first end be 1.42295611810961454e16

I’ve reput the calc into a calculator a dozen times and even did it right before making this thread to check again. I constantly get 1.42295611810961454e17 which means the feat is 34 megatons not 3.4 megatons like the profile currently puts it.

Now I’m wondering do I have to make a new blog or would I just need to edit the last blog and have someone reevaluate it? Does it need reevaluation since nothing about the math chances, just fixing a small typo that leads to slightly different results. If it needs to be reevaluated that’s perfectly fine.

What Schnee said.

Also yeah, it's 34 megatons, I get the same thing.

I’ve asked a calc member if they will reevaluate the feat. I’ll see what they say before I edit the blog.

I feel it would be better to see there opinion on whether I should make it a new blog or edit the last one. Also I want to have confirmation on whether I can edit it. I mean Schnee said I should edit it, but I want to double check.

I see. But it's the same calculation and everything, you just missed a 0.

You should be fine to edit it and then reevaluate it, but if you want to get extra confirmation, go for it.

I edited the calc and have asked people to reevaluate so we’ll see how that goes soon.

Sorry for being gone so long, I had multiple exams, and so I had to leave for a while.

Back