• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Drawn to Life Upgrade + Small Wilfre Additions

First, let's get the easy one out of the way:

(19:49)

Wilfre says that he can't be fully killed while the Raposa's universe still exists. So we should add both Immortality 8 to his page.

(3:07)

As we see here, a Shadow is capable of corrupting Deadwood into attacking the Hero. There's also the fact that multiple other bosses in that game, like the Angler King and Wilfre's Scorpion, might be corrupted as well, since their eyes have shadows coming out of them. So we should add Corruption to Wilfre's page.

Now then, onto the upgrade:

As you already know, Wilfre can't be fully killed unless the universe is destroyed as well, and as we see in the ending of Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter, the Creator destroys the universe.

(58:24)

So I say that both The Creator and Wilfre's Book of Life key be upgraded to Low 2-C, or at the very least 3-A.

I think "At least 3-A, likely Low 2-C" or just "Likely Low 2-C" can work if there's something pointing towards the destruction of space-time as a whole. If not, then I think "At least 3-A" works.

There are a couple pieces of evidence you could use to argue that space-time was erased too, though I will admit they are kind of speculations.
1. Everything became a pure white void after everything was erased.
2. Wilfre's immortality is tied to the universe itself, meaning that The Creator might've erased all of space-time in that world to make sure he doesn't come back, plus to really make sure Mike woke up.

Regardless, I'm fine with 3-A if that's what we overall go with.

There are a couple pieces of evidence you could use to argue that space-time was erased too, though I will admit they are kind of speculations.
1. Everything became a pure white void after everything was erased.
2. Wilfre's immortality is tied to the universe itself, meaning that The Creator might've erased all of space-time in that world to make sure he doesn't come back, plus to really make sure Mike woke up.

Regardless, I'm fine with 3-A if that's what we overall go with.
I think "At least 3-A, possibly Low 2-C" is a decent case.

"At least Universe level [universe destruction here], possibly Low 2-C (While never stated explicitly, it's possible that space-time as a whole was destroyed within the universe. [Succinct explanation here])".

This is moreso to inspire your wording, as I'm not well-versed enough to jot down the arguments. I think you have a decent case, imo.

I think "At least 3-A, possibly Low 2-C" is a decent case.

"At least Universe level [universe destruction here], possibly Low 2-C (While never stated explicitly, it's possible that space-time as a whole was destroyed within the universe. [Succinct explanation here])".

This is moreso to inspire your wording, as I'm not well-versed enough to jot down the arguments. I think you have a decent case, imo.
Thanks!

Dayum.

Then just do the next best thing, beg and plead ask any admin you think would take the time to check this out I suppose. Otherwise you may end up in a Bump Loop

This works for me too.
Awesome.
So is it ok for me to add all this stuff or should I wait for more admins? Also if it is alright for me to add everything, which one are you ok with: At least 3-A, possibly Low 2-C or just At least 3-A?

Last edited:
.So is it ok for me to add all this stuff or should I wait for more admins? Also if it is alright for me to add everything, which one are you ok with: At least 3-A, possibly Low 2-C or just At least 3-A?
bump

There is one possible new thing from it that could be added for The Creator/Book of Life, but I'm saving it until after I get this accepted and applied since I'm not as confident it'll get as easily accepted as this one.

Last edited:
Back