• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Drawn to Life downgrade

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
This 2 profiles the verse has don't seem very well made.

The Immeasurable speed is outdated and beneath our standards.

Wilfre has no reason to scale to the Creator like his profile says, he used his book and yet the Creator messed something he was doing and powered someone to defeat him.

The Creator's tier has no reason to be Low Multiverse level as there is no evidence that he created the multiverse, only everything in his universe. What's more the context of the feat shows that he did so over time.

A lot of other things seem wrong but this is as much as I care about after giving a glance to those 2 pages.

I agree with the speed downgrade easily, and possibly the downgrade to universal but unsure.

The stuff used aiming to point out how the Creator created everything has its own issues on it even being Low 2-C, other things seem to have already existed, he seems to just have created a planet and there is no evidence that he did more than it, hence he populated the planet he made.

This seems fine to apply to me.

Does anyone who know this verse can point out at what speed they should downgraded to? It doesn't have verse page.

We also need to talk about the creator's new tier.

Well, you could check the edit histories for the pages of the verse, and then send notifications to all of the relevant editors who are still active.

First off, having the Creator at best capping Planet Level is dumb
I didn't say that.
because in the story, the Creator also creates color as well and literally pretty much everything
No proof.
and since the Creator is well shown to be superior to Wilfre
He's above him, yes.
because he is the supreme being
Doesn't matter.
without the Book of Life, Wilfre is capable of doing a feat much higher then Planet
Which is?
Saying he caps at Planet is nothing of disgusting downplay because he literally created the whole THING
It's cringy once again seeing you say things twice, put things in bold and caps all for no reasons, please don't do that. You need to prove he created everything and even if he did, it was over time and thus not on the level he has.
This adds credence to the idea that The Wii version is a different timeline, as it has many differences and the likes to where it can't logiclly be the same timeine as Next Chapter and the original takes place in and keep in mind, there's also Spongebob's world as well, which is never denied as canon either.

You're talking to yourself here.
Alright so pasting that whole point for that, there has also been a thread to have upgraded the Creator at 2-C before and it was accepted

This is childish to point out, whatever purpose you believe this has is none.
As for the Immeasurable, well I agree it should be removed but from what I heard from a friend, the Creator can move into a void before time was created which grants him Infinite Speed.
Tell your friend to read our speed pagea and make a CRT for anything he disagrees with.
The AP stays for both
The downgrades they will have are a mercy with how unreliable they are as a whole, someone should look deep into them.

Then who do you think created the Drawn To Life verse, and the solar systems?

Explain that
This is a ridiculous question to make, you being unable to prove the creator made it all doesn't mean someone else made it all, it all just exists. I'm legit explaining you how "things exist", please think a little about it.
Literally the scan states the Creator with the Book of Life drew everything into existence not just a ******* plante.

The Creator's tier has no reason to be Low Multiverse level as there is no evidence that he created the multiverse, only everything in his universe. What's more the context of the feat shows that he did so over time.
With higher standards, me saying that much alone should have done it all. It doesn't even say that the Creator "drew everything into existence", just that he made everything in his book and brought that into existence, which with better text comprehension you would know just means "he did everything he did", which he did, it's right after that explained what "everything" is as he made the planet, later other character says that the creator made everything while right next to it saying "this your world", this also fits with how he first thing he made was the planet and then lesser things in it. Maybe there is proof he did more, but not based on it.

Eficiente seems to make sense to me. Also, you need to shape up your general attitude a bit MikeBro. Please try to be more rational, mature, reasonable, and polite in your interactions here.

Everything done, unless someone may want to point out other inaccuracy on the profiles I missed.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

Back