• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Drakengard/ NieR profiles

Hello, Drakengard enthusiasts, here´s the thread i said i´d open in this thread so as to keep it from derailing entirely. Any and all input on what should be put into the (as of yet nonexistent) profile pages of the characters from the Drakengard franchise is not only welcome, but also highly encouraged ^^

The Everlasting is planning to do Darkengard profiles. I assume he's waiting to be finished with college activities first.

I´ll rattle off everything i know:

NieR (character):

Superhuman physical characteristics, weapon mastery, energy projection, duplication, absorbtion and redirection of energy attacks, barrier creation, sick dance moves

YoRHa androids (namely 2B, 9S and A2):

Superhuman physical characteristics, weapon mastery, martial arts mastery, teleportation, time manipulation, spatial manipulation, gravity manipulation, Regenerationn, barrier creation, hacking

If I somehow manage to get the PC port working and finish the game before Ever gets to the profiles first, I'm also willing to help out.

I played Nioh + the DLC and I will make da profiles. But I have Sonic, Archie Sonic (with Darkness' help if he can), CLAMP, and Golovachev as well.

If Baki wants, she could.

Matt I think you messed up the face right there.

Anyway, android in Nier Automata should be ranked as High 8C due to harming enemies of that size such as the Engels. Also, should we do one for "god" of Drakenguard?

I should mention that DaFritzi is taking care of the profiles for NieR Automata, I'm taking Drakengard and the original NieR.

Back