• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball - Upgrades

The multipliers, other than Kaioken, are usually not shown as linear, so it is hard to get exact estimations from them.

I think that it is probably okay to change the profiles.

Antvasima said:
I think that it is probably okay to change the profiles.
I would rather wait a little bit, as Crazy brought up, there is the potential of just using the moon's GBE and removing the numerous assumptions from the calc.

to overcome the gbe of moon wud mean merely removing the factor that keeps it together

but piccolo also ended up scattering the whole moon

sso the energy he used = moon GBE + KE of the scattered moon

but idk exactly how we will find the KE if we dont use the radius thing as stated

we need to find how much the moon got spread in those 17.84 seconds to know the left out energy of the attack that became KE

so we can add this KE and the GBE to get piccolo's AP mid training

I have a question about DBZ speed, if they are FTL+ why did everyone in Buu Saga took a lot of time at full speed to get to where Babidi and Dabura where?

In the new episode of Super who did the Goo thing was able to catch Vegeta and swallow him?

Inconsistency? or Outliner?

Combat speed, and travel speed, or flight speed, seem to be kept separate for most fiction.

HokageMangaVox said:
I have a question about DBZ speed, if they are FTL+ why did everyone in Buu Saga took a lot of time at full speed to get to where Babidi and Dabura where?
In the new episode of Super who did the Goo thing was able to catch Vegeta and swallow him?

Inconsistency? or Outliner?
Because that's their traverse speed,and in DB world traverse speed only servers for plot.Even in one of his interviews Toriyama said that,you can check up.

Comic rider said:
wo wo didn't almost evebnody get beat up by the ginyu force tell like goku got there and vegeta got his boostthen those two destroyed them but as i also recall nail is sorta close to first form frieza in the sayian saga
Not even close, he was at 43 k meanwhile Freiza was at 532 k, Freiza wasn't even trying.

Also Lord Kavpeny, it makes no sense that Nail is above Piccolo in the Namek saga when Piccolo is stronger than him. That needs to change :eek:

@Mandrakk Piccolo is currently Low 4-C during the Frieza/Namek Saga.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Lina_Shields/Piccolo_Moon_Busts_(Derpaholic)

Here is the actual blog with the calculation. The scans for the chapter used in the calc are located in the blog as well.

OR

We can assume that pieces of the Moon moved completely away from the panel itself, where we can assume the timeframe of 1 second as a lowball; simply measure the horizontal panel diameter and compare that to the diameter of the Moon.

OR

As Azzy stated, we might as well use the Moon's GBE.

@Lord Kavpeny: Pardon me for asking this, but is there a specific reason on your part that the anime is considered non-canon? Seeing that Toriyama had some direct involvement/part in the creation of Dragonball Kai (secondary canon).

overcoming moon's gbe = moon becomes an object that is no longer held together, so its can be vry lightly reshaped by any amount of energy

total energy = gbe of moon + ke of moon getting dispersed

TheMightyRegulator said:
I've heard that KE exacerbates values case in point Naruto's multi-continent feat was calced at Moon level once KE was used.
well, just overcoming the gbe of the moon wud leave behind a moon which is in shape only because it was like that before, and any additional energy would cause it to scattter

that is the proper way to look at things (but it will be a bit problamatic in the case of piccolo's feat)

and whaat is this naruto feat ur talking about?

The moon splitting feat isn't important (I don't want to derail the thread). My point here is there are several ways to calculate this and given you yourself have admitted that Piccolo's feat is difficult to accurately calculate in the ke manner I don't see why it's a problem to use the gbe method as a safe low end though I do understand your point. In this case I just don't think we have a choice.

yes

and in the case if the KE cannot be calculated, we can give "at least moon level" ranking

but i think we can calculate the KE based on sample time frames

@Crazystarf/Lina I have answered this more extensively elsewhere, and my memory is not fresh regarding the issue, but there were apparently various contradictions between Kai and the manga or DB Super, such as Frieza's time in hell being very different, and Buu destroying a galaxy.

Faisal Shourov was the one who informed me and Kavpeny about it in-depth, but he is only visiting occasionally nowadays.

For the record, I am personally unwilling to upgrade all Saiyan Saga DB characters to Large Planet level or above, merely based on destroying a moon. However, if you get the entire calculation group to agree with you, we might be able to accept it.

As stated in the blog, and reading Alakabamm's comment, the first option seems best to use here as I may have gotten the timeframe completely wrong on the second part of the calculation.

Okay then. Thank you for being reasonable.

Okay..... so far, this just became a thread where we can't do anything yet?

Yeah, thanks a lot people. I mean i'm fine with waiting a bit but it gets boring after a while and nothing happens...

I have asked Lord Kavpeny to weigh in on this.

Well if we were to give them the great ape forms, i would put raditz at potentially 5-B, nappa at 5-B, and vegeta at 5-A. I'm mostly going through their power levels and increasing it 10 fold since villains back then can be calculated by numbers.

Back