• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation thread #2

Tiz Arrior the badass said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Tiz Arrior the badass said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
bro if goku hits 2-A, or low 1-C, then i will do almost any dare i get
from the first commentor to this message
I want a 1-A Goku and Vegeta then my life will be complete.
If you get 1A Goku DB would be a shitty show to watch. 1A is nigh omnipotent, Goku would cease to exist as a character if he becomes that strong. You wont even care about the stuff you liked about Goku in DBZ anymore
Spiderman and Batman comics are more popular among readers than superman for a reason. Power is not quality
Stop worrying. We all know they will never become 1-A and besides I meant only temporarly for half episode and at the end of the series.

universal from what? they are not fighting ,

heres what happened ,krillin and goku talking about when they were training as kids,krillin ask goku to punch him ,goku punches krillin soo hard his fist goes inside his face sending krillin flying accros ,goku uses IT to go and catch krillin,but he can't ,because krillin hits a rock before going to goku , goku sends krillin to 18,18 heals krillin, whis eating at bulma, vegeta sees whis , he ask whis to train hiim,i think vegeta says he can cook better then bulma,then he starts cooking but he can't crack an egg,but he offers whis an already made food or something like that, bulma gives vegeta ROF ARMOR ,whis takes vegeta at beerus place(this was all made by me since i don't really know what were they saying)

Filler like episode. The only relevant thing happened is Whis stated he is Beerus' master. You can skip it entirely if you wish.

Faisal Shourov said:
Filler like episode. The only relevant thing happened is Whis stated he is Beerus' master. You can skip it entirely if you wish.
Dang it, it will be februrary when the Freeza Saga ends

Add that with school taking 15 years to end, and this will be a long saga

FanofRPGs said:
Faisal Shourov said:
My advice, dont' bother watching this episode, in fact dont watch any until whis starts training goku and vegeta. Filler like episodes are money grab for Toei, waste of time really

Faisal Shourov said:
FanofRPGs said:
Faisal Shourov said:
My advice, dont' bother watching this episode, in fact dont watch any until whis starts training goku and vegeta. Filler like episodes are money grab for Toei, waste of time really
what do you mean? they arent getting money from him watching it on the net anyway

also, these episodes are important for character developement and making the story more than IMMA BUST THIS!!!

Well, I don't care what they say. XD It's obvious that there's more than 4 galaxies by now. Only a few people are still in denial.

Wbaez93 said:
Well, I don't care what they say. XD It's obvious that there's more than 4 galaxies by now. Only a few people are still in denial.
Remember it was a long held belief that the DBZ verse had only 4 galaxies, It's expected that the DBZ verse having more than 4 galaxies is going to be met with resistance. I personally believe that their universe is the same size as our own due to the introduction of Super.

Wbaez93 said:
Micah007123 said:
Wbaez93 said:
Other 4 more galaxies (or even more) were seen in this chapter.
Post Scan!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More than 4 Galaxies in Dragon Ball Universe?
More than 4 Galaxies in Dragon Ball Universe?
5 galaxies confirmed :p

seriously tho, all the white dots were far in the background compared to the 5 distinct ones in the front

so all those dots are likely also galaxies

anyway that doesnt matter

since we saw 5, the 4 galaxy thing is debunked

now i have to think of a way to debunk a possible future claim for 5 galaxy dbu :p

It's good that this episode is showing off more of Whis's abilities. He's pretty much an enigma at the moment and we don't know the full extent of his power.

This is just a question.Isn't the reaction that Whis tries to imply infinite? Oh, and why does Giorno Giovanna have infinite speed reaction? I just want to know how is that possible. (I know it's thanks to that creature, but why does that creature have infinite speed reaction? o_O)

Oblivion00 said:
No way............
Apparently he can, Herms confirms it.
Well aside from the fact that he's got himself an instant BFR win ability, Whis just gets haxier and haxier each episode/manga chapter. I really need to see a scan of this, my goodness.

I'm just guessing what Whis is trying to say. I don't know if his reaction speed is infinite since I don't know how is that measured.

BTW, new thread please.

Back