• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably went there to not completely destroy the universe when they fight, maybe whis brought them there, or they have reality shattering punches lol

Anyone else going to point out that Goku is asserting dominance?

Shock97 said:
I kinda want Whis to bring Goku and Broly to some insane, abstract, physics defying area.
Whis can't aid Goku in the battle, though. He and Beerus are 100% likely going to be on the sidelines throughout all of this.

I want this "Dimensional feat" to be pure power based. Meaning, Broly and Goku clash, and it creates a whole new Dimension or some shit like that.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Shock97 said:
I kinda want Whis to bring Goku and Broly to some insane, abstract, physics defying area.
Whis can't aid Goku in the battle, though. He and Beerus are 100% likely going to be on the sidelines throughout all of this.
I want this "Dimensional feat" to be pure power based. Meaning, Broly and Goku clash, and it creates a whole new Dimension or some shit like that.
He could still send them away if Beerus request so, like when he sent both Goku and Vegeta into his scepters pocket dimension as they were annoying Beerus.

While I'd enjoy that I'm still gonna hope for something a bit more abstract, something akin to the World of Void that already exist with strange laws of physics.

Beerus has stated this way more than once, already. If it doesn't involve a god. Then he's not going to bother.

The whole dimension thing with Goku/Vegeta happened because of 2 reasons:

1. Cause Beerus wanted some peace and quiet.

And 2. To train Goku/Vegeta a little more about Ki control.

This is likely going to be a personal Goku/Broly feat thing. And in both Beerus'/Whis' profiles, it seems as though they're not going to bother with this fight. Like, AT ALL!

Beerus has stated this way more than once, already. If it doesn't involve a god. Then he's not going to bother.

This is likely going to be a personal Goku/Broly feat thing. And in both Beerus'/Whis' profiles, it seems as though they're not going to bother with this fight. Like, AT ALL!
He will bother if his own life is at risk or he's under some form of assault (as we've seen before). Broly potentially going on a universal kill anything in site rampage would fit that criteria. The two reasons you mentioned could also be worked into the film since a Broly rampage would likely annoy Beerus and Goku is technically still a part time student of Whis both of whom could think Goku overcoming Broly would cause him to achieve new heights in his training (which is what he's trying to do anyway). That being said Whis profile does state he won't be overtly invovled but here's hoping since we're all speculating lol.

Shock97 said:

He will bother if his own life is at risk or he's under some form of assault (as we've seen before). Broly potentially going on a universal kill anything in site rampage would fit that criteria. The two reasons you mentioned could also be worked into the film since a Broly rampage would likely annoy Beerus and Goku is technically still a part time student of Whis both of whom could think Goku overcoming Broly would cause him to achieve new heights in his training (which is what he's trying to do anyway). That being said Whis profile does state he won't be overtly invovled but here's hoping since we're all speculating lol.
Honestly, I just wanna see their fight go all Dimensional, and shit. I mean, it's not really impossible, since Broly's >>>> Jiren, who shook the Realm of Void with his mere presence, while also being above Time itself at around less than 10% power.

And that Jiren's above the Gods, who are above Infinite Zamasu, who tried becoming the literal Multiverse itself with prep (Suprised no one's put em at 2-B+, yet).

To be honest, it makes sense to through gogeta in the movie. Outside of Goku and Vegeta, Broly and Gogeta are probably the most popular DB characters in the west and most likely the east. So from a financial standpoint it makes sense to also put him in there.

People would probably prefer some good old Kachi Daze,I know I would but canon Gogeta is pretty hype too for the old DBZ fans.Wonder if he'll have the same finisher.

Mr. Common Sense said:
So SSJB Gogeta finally confirmed? Leaked figures for the upcoming movie have been surfacing on many Japanese websites.
Mind you post the source for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back