• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Chapter 66 Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
The title is self-explanatory:

Planet Moro
  • Powers: Body Control and Self-Destruction
  • Weaknesses: Since he's still not able to sustain his power, after some time he goes insane and eventually explodes. Destroying the gem on his head kills him.
UI Goku

• Large Size type 1 for the energy golem, which needs a name and has to be listed in the notable attacks after the UI. It may be some sort of power, but it's still ki manipulation, so I don't know.
Vegeta
  • Can use Forced Spirit Fission even through ki blasts (Page 14) and it also allows him to take someone's energy and give it to others. I don't know if it has to be listed as a power ir writing it into the notable attacks section is enough.
  • Weakness: He has a limit to the amount of energy he can rip away. (this may not be a weakness, since Moro was sucking his energy)

Large Size type 1 for the energy golem, which needs a name and has to be listed in the notable attacks after the UI. It may be some sort of power, but it's still ki manipulation, so I don't know.
Susanoo

Just call it a Ki Construct or a Ki Avatar for now.
Ok, makes sense.

Gurren Lagann
Low 1-C Goku

In the other topic I've read that people were discussing the possibility for Goku to have sealing just like Merus, should we discuss that too?
Meanwhile I will apply the new additions, since everyone accepted them.

Reading through the previous chapters, Goku should also have Telekinesis because of this

Last edited:
Goku doesn't already have Telekinesis? That's surprising.

But yeah, that should qualify.

I disagree with him having sealing though. The only thing he did against Moro here was shatter the gem.

Only Toei Goku and the versions that scale from him have telekinesis, but this is the first time Goku has actually used it for combat purposes.

I'm totally neutral about sealing, but I want still give some credit to the other side of the argument . It was based on this scan, in which Goku and Whis makes a direct comparison to what Merus did.

Kinda off-topic, but this has been bugging me for a while. Shouldn’t Post-Yardrat Vegeta be straight 3-A since Moro said he needs to inflict damage on his opponent in order for Forced Spirit Fission to work? Plus his statement of “I won’t make the same mistake twice” implies that he thinks Vegeta can harm him, and we later see Vegeta harm Planet Moro.

Initially Vegeta's "damage" against Moro wasn't even leaving a scratch on him even while Vegeta is going all out and Moro wasn't fighting back at first. It took several hits from Vegeta before any kind of noticeable effect started to happen.

I'd say Vegeta is definitely below original-power Moro and Ultra Instinct Sign Goku.

I agree, it seems that Moro was holding back from the start because he underestimate Vegeta, and I still don't that dealing even a slight damage to Moro would qualify.

I'm also iffy regarding the Earth stuff. Ok, earth Moro can damage UI Goku and still has Angel power, but I find strange to believe that not the entire planet has 3-A durability. And Vegeta was still performing a flurry of punches and a ki beam, it may be the same as before.

Initially Vegeta's "damage" against Moro wasn't even leaving a scratch on him even while Vegeta is going all out and Moro wasn't fighting back at first. It took several hits from Vegeta before any kind of noticeable effect started to happen.

I'd say Vegeta is definitely below original-power Moro and Ultra Instinct Sign Goku.
I’m not saying he completely scales to them, but he is still capable of inflicting damage on OG Power Moro and possibly 73-Moro per Moro’s own statement.
I'm also iffy regarding the Earth stuff. Ok, earth Moro can damage UI Goku and still has Angel power, but I find strange to believe that not the entire planet has 3-A durability. And Vegeta was still performing a flurry of punches and a ki beam, it may be the same as before.
Actually, Vegeta’s first punch, before the flurry of punches, still harmed Planet Moro and made him visibly distressed.

Regarding the second thing, Moro was distressed because Vegeta was using Spirit Fission to rip away his energy, not because the punch was strong.

I'm still very dubious about scaling him for that bit of damage he dealt, but I'll wait more inputs.

After Vegeta's full force punch to Moro's gut (which made him slide backwards slightly and pulled an annoyed face), we got these reactions:

"Dammit! That barely had any effect!" - Gohan

"He sure talked big game but he clearly can't deliver." - 18

"Yes, you have gained a considerable amount of power. Yet you're not able to contend with me." - Moro

"Vegeta has gotten stronger, I barely recognize him. But Moro is still more powerful than him. It's a level that can't be overcome with training alone." - Piccolo

Remember, even Piccolo was able to kick final form Frieza in the head and send him over the horizon albeit without doing any damage to him. Vegeta is stronger than he was before, which is why he is "At least 3-B, possibly 3-A", but he's definitely not on Moro's level.

Him being straight 3-A doesn’t mean he’s definitely on Moro’s level though... it just means he’s able to harm him, which Moro himself said.

After Vegeta's full force punch to Moro's gut (which made him slide backwards slightly and pulled an annoyed face), we got these reactions:

"Dammit! That barely had any effect!" - Gohan

"He sure talked big game but he clearly can't deliver." - 18

"Yes, you have gained a considerable amount of power. Yet you're not able to contend with me." - Moro

"Vegeta has gotten stronger, I barely recognize him. But Moro is still more powerful than him. It's a level that can't be overcome with training alone." - Piccolo

Remember, even Piccolo was able to kick final form Frieza in the head and send him over the horizon albeit without doing any damage to him. Vegeta is stronger than he was before, which is why he is "At least 3-B, possibly 3-A", but he's definitely not on Moro's level.
He may not be Moro's level but he is above Omen. Before Moro engaged Ssbe Vegeta, he absorbed a bit of Goku's energy. The Androids were able to intervene before he finished, but he did absorb some of Goku's power.

This means Moro was stronger against Vegeta, than he was against Omen Goku.

Goku himself said Vegeta's power increase greatly and that he surpassed him. He wasn't referring to just his skill.

Not to say Ssbe is a stronger form than Omen, but base Vegeta is certainly stronger than base Goku currently. Base Vegeta's ascent to power is what compelled Moro to test the limits of his absorption, before attacking Earth in the first place. Not to mention Moro 7-3 one shot Omen Goku but didnt one shot Ssbe Vegeta.

Before Moro engaged Ssbe Vegeta, he absorbed a bit of Goku's energy. The Androids were able to intervene before he finished, but he did absorb some of Goku's power.

Goku was in base form, and there's no estimating how much or how little energy he absorbed.

I also agree with Damage, I think the "possibly" already covers this very small doubt.
Then, I guess that the last thing is to add Telekinesis to Goku's profile.

I remember that it was discussed in a previous thread and decided to be only part of instinctive reaction, but we can debate it again.
Personally I'm neutral but a bit dubious on it.

Is somebody willing to apply what we have agreed about here?

I already applied everything the other day, I forgot to ask for the closure of the thread, but I suppose it can stay open if people want to discuss something else.

That would be inappropriate.

I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back