• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon ball small abilities addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bodily Weaponry for:
Frieza: Its horn and tail can be used as a weapon
Cell: uses its tail to attack and absorb
Beerus: with his tail
Chilled: use its tail to attack
Cooler: Can use its tail as a weapon
Frost and King Cold should logically have this too
Dr wheelo: with his tail
Hirudegarn: crushing Gohan with his tail
Super Janemba ( vs Goku SSJ3 )
Yakon: Use its "claws" to attack
kid goku: we should put him at least on the Post-Muscle Tower arc instead of 22B with that
(even if I would have preferred arc 21B since it only happened 1d later and he had it already attacked nam with its tail)
We could also count the Saiyans who still have their tails

Vegeta DBS manga: Regeneration Mid-Low after transforming in Ultra Ego
Like Frieza, When transforming into his Ultra Ego, Vegeta regenerated his The hole in the abdomen caused by granola after transforming
( a little later, we see him shirtless without the injury )

For the Angels: Physical Restoration
Vados restores the dome

Zenô: Small Size (Type 0)
I don't really have any official proof for this one. It just seems obvious to me when I see the pictures.

Infinite Zamasu: Breath Attack
With that

Gohan: Breaking The Fourth Wall
Speaks to the reader

Last edited:
Everything looks good, though I disagree with Vegeta's regeneration.
We don't know if Granolah actually pierced through his skin or just made him spit blood because of internal damage, which Vegeta might have endured overtime.
The absence of a hole in the naked body could either be a confirmation of that, or even worst art inconsistency.

Goku can have BW from the 21 onwards, yes.

We don't know if Granolah actually pierced through his skin or just made him spit blood because of internal damage, which Vegeta might have endured overtime.
The absence of a hole in the naked body could either be a confirmation of that, or even worst art inconsistency.

Agree with this.

Yes indeed, I hadn't thought of this possibility mb

Btw Chilled should have Body Manipulation because he clearly stretches his tail beyond normal length.

He already has the ability, I suspect because of the implication of further forms, but given that King Cold doesn't have them and Frieza's race being a single dinasty of mutants in the first place, we shouldn't give it for granted.

These look good, agree with the others (SamanPatou and Nullflowerblush) regarding Vegeta getting regeneration. Cooler's Bodily Weaponry is included in my Cooler Rework thread so that one will be added when the entire profile gets edited, so don't need to add that.

These look good, agree with the others (SamanPatou and Nullflowerblush) regarding Vegeta getting regeneration. Cooler's Bodily Weaponry is included in my Cooler Rework thread so that one will be added when the entire profile gets edited, so don't need to add that.
Ok nice
I just want to know how adding capacity to profiles works? as I'm a bit new, I have absolutely no idea how to do it

I was applying changes in Angles profiles and noticed that most of them aren't updated as per Whis profile. Shouldn't you all have a Angle's profile as whole like we have profile for Celestial sapiens species as whole and just mention all Angles ever appeared within Notable individual section? In terms of God's of destruction it's understandable since all of them have their differences but Angles are likely same, Most of Angles aren't even of much importance aside from Whis or Vedos (they're fine to have profiles due to sheer importance in show). Not against having profile for each one but just a suggestion to have profile for species. It'll less the workload of keep all of them updated for samething.
I didn't know I had dwarf size as an ability, but it's interesting to see this, Zeno with his small body capable of erasing an entire timeline, lol
Looks good. I also agree with null and patou
Granolah never punctured Vegeta's flesh, he punctured the armor and struck a vital point.

I was applying changes in Angles profiles and noticed that most of them aren't updated as per Whis profile. Shouldn't you all have a Angle's profile as whole like we have profile for Celestial sapiens species as whole and just mention all Angles ever appeared within Notable individual section? In terms of God's of destruction it's understandable since all of them have their differences but Angles are likely same, Most of Angles aren't even of much importance aside from Whis or Vedos (they're fine to have profiles due to sheer importance in show). Not against having profile for each one but just a suggestion to have profile for species. It'll less the workload of keep all of them updated for samething.
This works for me, i think we should also have a page explaining about them, i believe this is the perfect chance

This works for me, i think we should also have a page explaining about them, i believe this is the perfect chance
Yeah, I think that will help the statistics of Angles being updated here on site since all of Angles profiles are unupdated possibly due to no one cares about them (not their fault since most of them are insignificant in terms of importance). Having profile for species as whole will help in explaining the way they fight, their nature, their abilities in depth and several other things and most of supporters will be interested. Separate profiles for each Angle except whis and Vedos seems kinda reductant.

Yeah, I think that will help the statistics of Angles being updated here on site since all of Angles profiles are unupdated possibly due to no one cares about them (not their fault since most of them are insignificant in terms of importance). Having profile for species as whole will help in explaining the way they fight, their nature, their abilities in depth and several other things and most of supporters will be interested. Separate profiles for each Angle except whis and Vedos seems kinda reductant.
I like how that sounds, you can find everything about them, since the Moro arc, Zamasu, Universe 6 tournament, and the tournament of power itself

J'appliquais des modifications aux profils Angles et j'ai remarqué que la plupart d'entre eux ne sont pas mis à jour conformément au profil Whis. Ne devriez-vous pas tous avoir un profil d'Angle dans son ensemble, comme nous avons un profil pour les espèces Celestial sapiens dans leur ensemble , et simplement mentionner tous les Angles déjà apparus dans la section individuelle notable ? En termes de Dieu de destruction, c'est compréhensible puisqu'ils ont tous leurs différences mais les angles sont probablement les mêmes, la plupart des angles n'ont même pas beaucoup d'importance en dehors de Whis ou Vedos (ils peuvent avoir des profils en raison de leur importance dans le spectacle). ). Ce n'est pas contre l'idée d'avoir un profil pour chacun, mais juste une suggestion d'avoir un profil pour les espèces. Cela réduira la charge de travail liée à la mise à jour de tous pour la même chose.
Completely agree, it's clearly more practical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back