• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Games Cosmology Locations Discussion

Firestorm808

VS Battles
Administrator
So I watched a recent video regarding the Dragon Ball Games Cosmology. Some of you may be familiar with what I'm talking about.

Suffice it to say, I got confused with the terms being thrown around. To make sense of it, I tried to sort out what terms and locations are inside of or parallel to each other.

This is what I understand so far. Are there any terms that should be added or moved?
  • True Real World
    • It contains Toribot and Producers
    • Contains the manga of Charisma World
      • Contains other Staff avatars
      • Monitors Super Dragon Ball Heroes
        • The Crack of Time
          • Time Crystals
        • Xenoverse/Heroes Standard Multiverse
          • Time Nest
            • Time Scrolls
            • Tokipedia
            • Parallel Quests
            • Beat's World
              • DBH Machine
                • Multiverse Simulation
            • Temporal Seam
            • Super-Dimensions

Last edited:
So I watched a recent video regarding the Dragon Ball Games Cosmology. Some of you may be familiar with what I'm talking about.

Suffice it to say, I got confused with the terms being thrown around. To make sense of it, I tried to sort out what terms and locations are inside of or parallel to each other.

This is what I understand so far. Are there any terms that should be added or moved?
  • True Real World
        • The Crack of Time = 2-A?
          • Time Crystals = 2-A
        • Xenoverse/Heroes Multiverse
          • Time Nest = 2-A?
            • Time Scrolls = 2-A
            • Tokipedia = 2-A
            • Parallel Quests = 2-A?
            • Beat's World
              • DBH Machine
                • Multiverse Simulation
            • Temporal Seam
            • Super-Dimensions
do you consider another world as 5D?

A question was asked on Koyama's twitter he stated that hell is infinite and 4D

His answer about:

The so-called hell is the world of the fourth dimension. Infinity, including the universe.

People have been trying to upgrade DBH to Tier 1 for years, but it never really went anywhere. You should tag some of the supporters of Dragon Ball (Games) to get opinions and review the info to see if its even worth anything that hasn't been brought up

People have been trying to upgrade DBH to Tier 1 for years, but it never really went anywhere. You should tag some of the supporters of Dragon Ball (Games) to get opinions and review the info to see if its even worth anything that hasn't been brought up
worse, I've seen there are like 100 threads about it, it will never be accepted, lol

I suppose it's mostly accurate although there are some things which I slightly disagree with (e.g. one of the Super Dimension scans is actually referring to the Crack of Time) but frankly speaking, adding all these things to our cosmology blog is kinda redundant. The characters we have profiles for don't scale to the Charisma and the Actual Real World, and the rest have been discussed several billion times already

so....... This would mean:

If The Crack of Time Becomes low1-c

Charisma World would be low1-c (6D)

And the True real world would be 1-C (7D)

Idk bout that deadzone though.

• True Real World
        • The Crack of Time
          • Time Crystals
        • Xenoverse/Heroes Standard Multiverse
          • Time Nest
            • Time Scrolls
            • Tokipedia
            • Parallel Quests
            • Beat's World
              • DBH Machine
                • Multiverse Simulation
            • Temporal Seam
            • Super-Dimensions

Got a question. Are we gonna make a blog for dbh that includes these "real world" higher dimensions?

Because i feel like alot of characters would scale to that shit (not ap like ******* hax.)

I suppose it's mostly accurate although there are some things which I slightly disagree with (e.g. one of the Super Dimension scans is actually referring to the Crack of Time) but frankly speaking, adding all these things to our cosmology blog is kinda redundant. The characters we have profiles for don't scale to the Charisma and the Actual Real World, and the rest have been discussed several billion times already
actually thanks to dr slump. beerus and the toon squad would become smurfs.

Back