• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Drago vs Spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being resistant to hax or having hax work on an opponent is not downplay at all, otherwise by your logic using hax in battle period is downplay, like Spawn's working against Drago but not even considering the other way around to happen.

And again, hax works against people in the same tier or higher ones unless the hax itself is limited or the opponent has resistance/immunity. Spawn has nothing to suggest his powers cannot be nullified or copied so its working. And Spawn is not "signififantly" stronger. Both are 2-C in this match so if anyone is getting downplayed here, its Drago.

From what I gather, Spawn has

- Reality warping is only limited by his reserves of Necroplasma, which is a limitation that likely isn't present on God Spawn's level

- Passive mindrape and can use something similar to San's KR

- The only way to beat him is via Holy/Hell Energy, which via verse equalization I would assume to be equal to the Infinity and Silent Core's energy (positive/negative) or draining him of his hell energy (Does God Spawn have this limitation?)

-Under his Comicvine respect thread I found this for Reality Warping:

1) Spawn Make an Invisible Car not Invisible and then Creates a Key.

2-3) Spawn uses it here to turn the Blood and Flesh of this guy into straight lethal Poison.

4) Spawn makes a case of Beer out of thin air.

5-6) Spawn de-skins a human in seconds.

7) Spawn's very presence darkens and warps the area around him.

If this is regular Spawn, what can God Spawn do?

-His empathy manipulation seems to be capable of transferring all the pain/sins he's felt/done via mere touch, but in a battle with intangibility, does this mean anything? His RT's mention being capable of feeling all the pain and sins on Earth.

-Where does his Life/Death Manipulation come from? Is it simply from his status of Divine Being, much like God and Satan?

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Being resistant to hax or having hax work on an opponent is not downplay at all, otherwise by your logic using hax in battle period is downplay, like Spawn's working against Drago but not even considering the other way around to happen.
Firstly, Dragonoid doesn't resist death manipulation. Even if he did, I highly doubt it's on the same level as Spawns.

Secondly, where did I stated that hax doesn't work on being of the same level? The point of hax is to ignore/bypass your opponent's tier. But everything on Dragonoid page isn't hax, it's his powers and abilities, which are standard/pathetic for tier 2.

And lastly, Spawn defeated both God and Sata, who have far more potent abilities than Dragonoid.

And again, hax works against people in the same tier or higher ones unless the hax itself is limited or the opponent has resistance/immunity. Spawn has nothing to suggest his powers cannot be nullified or copied so its working. And Spawn is not "signififantly" stronger. Both are 2-C in this match so if anyone is getting downplayed here, its Drago.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Hax

Read the note above the category. Nothing Drago has is "hax", it's typical stuff you'll expect at tier 2. Stuff Spawn already went against vs God and Satan. Also I'm still waiting for proof of Drago copying someone powers on Spawn's level. Cause the best I saw was a Low 2-C.

But does Spawn maintain a weakness to Holy/Hell Energy or decapitation via the same energy even in his God Spawn form?

The only faults I see with Spawn's death and life manipulation is that he doesn't seem to have conceptual manipulation, which seems to bar him from using both abilities at their highest levels.

Drago does have life-force absorption, but since Spawn is undead it doesn't work.\

Just for reference, some abilities that Drago doesn't have listed yet but were agreed upon in threads are: Conceptual Manipulation (albeit limited to the concepts of Positive/Negative energy), Low-Godly Regen, and Type 8 Immortality.

I may not be able to reply for some time, my apologies.

Well for one I never claimed he did. But someone already made an argument for him resisting it, such as surviving in the Doom Dimension with absolutely no issues, which makes sense. Still, it was never claimed it would resist Spawns.

Stuff like Power Mimicry, Hax/Power Nullification is not "pathetic" for a tier 2 and just because it isnt that great in a tier 2 match doesnt mean it isnt working. Spawn has NO resistance to that stuff so its working against him. Also, what do you think "powers and abilities" are for a character? Its hax.....

Defeating people with a lot of hax doesnt mean at all they are stronger than the opponent your put up against like Drago. That is not an argument.

Power Mimicry is not limited to tier. As long as its at least in the same tier as Drago its working here. Especially when his power copying is not just basic power copying. He can use the ability Evil Copy to transform into Spawn and copy all of his abilities and haxes and use them even better than Spawn himself. Also why do you keep asking what tier the hax has worked on? You said it yourself, hax is supposed to ignore tier so I dont understand why you are trying to find where Drago's hax caps at period.

Dragontime said:
But does Spawn maintain a weakness to Holy/Hell Energy or decapitation via the same energy even in his God Spawn form?
No

The only faults I see with Spawn's death and life manipulation is that he doesn't seem to have conceptual manipulation, which seems to bar him from using both abilities at their highest levels.

Same level as God and Satan.

Just for reference, some abilities that Drago doesn't have listed yet but were agreed upon in threads are: Conceptual Manipulation (albeit limited to the concepts of Positive/Negative energy), Low-Godly Regen, and Type 8 Immortality.

Even after gaining those abilities, he still wouldn't be considered haxxed in my opinion. Given characters like Arceus and ZeedMillenniummo aren't.

I may not be able to reply for some time, my apologies.

Ok, no problems.

Well for one I never claimed he did. But someone already made an argument for him resisting it, such as surviving in the Doom Dimension with absolutely no issues, which makes sense. Still, it was never claimed it would resist Spawns.
Cool, so I guess we can drop this discussion. Unless you have proof of Dragonoid resisting death manipulation on Spawn's level.

Stuff like Power Mimicry, Hax/Power Nullification is not "pathetic" for a tier 2 and just because it isnt that great in a tier 2 match doesnt mean it isnt working. Spawn has NO resistance to that stuff so its working against him. Also, what do you think "powers and abilities" are for a character? Its hax.....

Again, it's not working on someone of Spawn's level. Same tier mean little if Spawn is multiple times stronger. Spawn stomped two characters that can effortlessly created 7 to 9 universes (can causally create single universes). While according to Dragonoid's profile, his best is two.

Defeating people with a lot of hax doesnt mean at all they are stronger than the opponent your put up against like Drago. That is not an argument.

What? How is defeating two opponents with far more impressive abilities than Dragonoid not relevant?

Power Mimicry is not limited to tier. As long as its at least in the same tier as Drago its working here. Especially when his power copying is not just basic power copying. He can use the ability Evil Copy to transform into Spawn and copy all of his abilities and haxes and use them even better than Spawn himself. Also why do you keep asking what tier the hax has worked on? You said it yourself, hax is supposed to ignore tier so I dont understand why you are trying to find where Drago's hax caps at period.

True, powers mimicry isn't tier specific. But copying someone who's multiple times stronger than you is NLF. As I stated multiple times Drago isn't haxxed. Everything he has is standard/trash for tier 2.

That category is kinda outdated anyway....

Can break down and absorb nearly any attack along with life forms, souls, and the very fabric of space-time to bolster its power,

The fact that this ability is seen as such a threat even for High 2-A beings should tell you something.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
That category is kinda outdated anyway....
I'm mostly referring to the note above. There's many characters that don't belong in the category. Ant-Ma for example.

Can break down and absorb nearly any attack along with life forms, souls, and the very fabric of space-time to bolster its power,

Manipulating space-time is standard but everything else is interesting.

The fact that this ability is seen as such a threat even for High 2-A beings should tell you something.

That's not really saying much. If you don't have a resistance to void manipulation or mid-godly regen you'll lose to it. Despite DontTalk telling us that void manipulation is standard for tier 2. Also if you're not acausal, you'll automatically lose to causality manipulation, despite it also being standard.

Does Spawn have resistance to that stuff? No he doesnt. So its working against him, end of story. And really? Thats pathetic compared to Drago who in this form is much stronger than high level 2-Cs who surpass other 2-Cs who surpass oher 2-C's and so on. Like Seint Seiya. The version of Drago your refering to is Perfect Core Drago, whos a far weaker 2-C than Fusion Drago. And I wouldnt say its his best as his feat was casual.

Hax =/= AP thats why. Him beating people more haxxed than Drago (which is debatable) doesnt make him stronger than Drago. It just means he has beaten opponents with a lot of abilities and nothing more. I don't know what hax you consider is trash but as far as I and others are concerned, Drago is very haxed.

Well for one, Spawn isnt multiple times stronger than him at all. If anything based on what you said, Drago is the stronger 2-C here. And using the multiple times stronger argument isn't going to help you here considering the Bakugan who used this ability was able to copy powers from a version of Drago whos ridiculously stronger than him. So for this battle its not an NLF. And Drago has large amounts of stat amping and manipulation anyway.

Agreed. I wanted to make a good match-up but it seems this wasnt a good idea......

Btw, im fine with you closing it whenever you want Dragon if you feel it won't go anywhere.

Does Spawn have resistance to that stuff? No he doesnt. So its working against him, end of story. And really? Thats pathetic compared to Drago who in this form is much stronger than high level 2-Cs who surpass other 2-Cs who surpass oher 2-C's and so on. Like Seint Seiya. The version of Drago your refering to is Perfect Core Drago, whos a far weaker 2-C than Fusion Drago. And I wouldnt say its his best as his feat was casual.
Did Dragonoid mimic someone on Spawn's level? If not, then there's your resistance. Spawn is definitely the stronger 2-C here. Unless Dragonoid has better feats you can provide.

Hax =/= AP thats why. Him beating people more haxxed than Drago (which is debatable) doesnt make him stronger than Drago. It just means he has beaten opponents with a lot of abilities and nothing more. I don't know what hax you consider is trash but as far as I and others are concerned, Drago is very haxed.

This paragraph makes no sense what so ever. Beating someone with more impressive abilities that's also stronger than the current opponent is irrelevant?

Well for one, Spawn isnt multiple times stronger than him at all. If anything based on what you said, Drago is the stronger 2-C here. And using the multiple times stronger argument isn't going to help you here considering the Bakugan who used this ability was able to copy powers from a version of Drago whos ridiculously stronger than him. So for this battle its not an NLF. And Drago has large amounts of stat amping and manipulation anyway.

Dragonoid's feats being causally doesn't make him equal to Spawn. I'm almost positive that the gap between Spawn and Dragonoid is bigger than the gap between these Dragonoids you're mentioning.

"Did Dragonoid mimic someone on Spawn's level? If not, then there's your resistance."

....that is NOT how resistance works.....AT ALL.......

Yes. Beating someone very haxed but weaker doesnt mean you are stronger AP wise against the opponent you are put against in a vs match. And you need to prove they are stronger anyways.

Im refering to the weakest 2-C form of Drago doing his feat casually so he's stronger than your giving him credit for. Regardless, I never said this form of Drago was stronger than Spawn. I said the version here in this battle is stronger than Spawn based on your argument.

....that is NOT how resistance works.....AT ALL.......
If Dragonoid only mimicked opponents that were equal or weaker than him. How is he copying someone that's significantly stronger than him? That's why I said there's your resistance. But I shouldn't have been sarcastic.

Yes. Beating someone very haxed but weaker doesnt mean you are stronger AP wise against the opponent you are put against in a vs match. And you need to prove they are stronger anyways.

>>Already debunked why Dragonoid isn't haxxed.

>>Continues to say it to sway your argument.

Yeah I'm not going to continue to repeat myself. If you don't get it then so be it.

Im refering to the weakest 2-C form of Drago doing his feat casually so he's stronger than your giving him credit for. Regardless, I never said this form of Drago was stronger than Spawn. I said the version here in this battle is stronger than Spawn based on your argument.

Then where is the proof that Dragonoid is capable of destroying more than 2 universes? Simply saying "he's stronger than before" doesn't mean anything. I already debunked your entire argument, you just can't accept that Dragonoid possibly loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back