• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr Seuss Stuff and Then Some.

Massive bump.

So MARCH IS COMING UP which is Dr. Seuss's birthday nearing and to recap, I have found interesting things that shouldn't be a missed BTW. But basically the Cat/Grinch is indeed surprisingly Superhumanly strong and possibly much faster the we think:
So okay I think it's time for me to push the weight of the thread, looking at one of the Docs favorites again (Apparently) "The Grinch Grinches the Cat In the Hat" I found some notable stuff I want to share with whom may concern.

Neko asked if Cats car scales to the Grinch's (Who's astonishingly 9-A from his calculations) Well in spite of sizes... It surpisingly does, here's Grinch literally Twisted Metal ramming at full force Cat's car, only to sustain no damage the same way (Wasn't the first time Grinch was impatiently ramming it to the point of a ruckus actually) And as we recall; Cat's body casually survived the complete destruction which left nothing but the wheel and tire. Very impressive if it was 9-A before, the complete destruction would be an ordeal right lads?

Also something as notable was a readied Cat in a Samurai Jack style dodged several of Grinchs colorful blasts. Now I'm going on a limb here that a quick Google search gives the status of colors traveling THIS FAST (RED apparently being the fastest of the variants and we do see the shimmer of RED there, coupled by the one of the clones taking the form of RED, Almost Orangy but close).

... Holy shit, Cat and Grinch are rather more OP then we thought, and it's weird to find out that Cats littler forms have actual weapons and can probably overwhelm in masses is scary on its own! And Cat should get Social Influencing given his description of being a charming persuasive negotiating type of lad, he did comfort the Fish into eventually participating in his Fun and not only convinced an entire crowd of people but was the one with effort to turn the Grinch into a new leaf. And LS is a must, I didn't know Snow could weigh as much as 1 ton. XD

Just because the cat dodged a colorful projectile doesn't mean that he dodged the speed of the colors themselves lol
Or at least it's worth calculating how far at least, I mean either way he clearly was sidestepping some fast projectiles. LOOK, I know it was ridiculous but we have seen worse in here so it's worth a ******* try. (You were also the one who somehow struggled with the kinetics of a flipping RV, you never truly know!)

Or at least it's worth calculating how far at least, I mean either way he clearly was sidestepping some fast projectiles.
they're probably superhuman or subsonic, there's no way those are anywhere near light speed
LOOK, I know it was ridiculous but we have seen worse in here so it's worth a ******* try. (You were also the one who somehow struggled with the kinetics of a flipping RV, you never truly know!)
ok
if its that easy how about you tell me how much the rv weighs

As epic FTL cat/grinch would be this is most likely not the case just because there isn’t any evidence

Although I can say the projectiles are pretty fast being able to go from the distance of the grinch’s house to the town if I had to assume the distance it’s probably a couple miles away I’d probably say 5 miles being traveled in the matter of seconds

As epic FTL cat/grinch would be this is most likely not the case just because there isn’t any evidence

Although I can say the projectiles are pretty fast being able to go from the distance of the grinch’s house to the town if I had to assume the distance it’s probably a couple miles away I’d probably say 5 miles being traveled in the matter of seconds
Yeah thats what I said IF they are not FTL in the sort, the distance is something good.

Also as a reminder:
Neko asked if Cats car scales to the Grinch's (Who's astonishingly 9-A from his calculations) Well in spite of sizes... It surpisingly does, here's Grinch literally Twisted Metal ramming at full force Cat's car, only to sustain no damage the same way (Wasn't the first time Grinch was impatiently ramming it to the point of a ruckus actually) And as we recall; Cat's body casually survived the complete destruction which left nothing but the wheel and tire. Very impressive if it was 9-A before, the complete destruction would be an ordeal right lads?

... Its weird to find out that Cats littler forms have actual weapons and can probably overwhelm in masses is scary on its own! And Cat should get Social Influencing given his description of being a charming persuasive negotiating type of lad, he did comfort the Fish into eventually participating in his Fun and not only convinced an entire crowd of people but was the one with effort to turn the Grinch into a new leaf. And LS is a must, I didn't know Snow could weigh as much as 1 ton.
but on the unrelated note below.
ok
if its that easy how about you tell me how much the rv weighs
Idk man, I rode and observed mechanisms of RV's but even I didn't know the weight could have been heavy enough to vape a guy. Sadly wasn't the case but I remembered.

Back