• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Clef Vs Black Hat

Speed Equalized
Clef has a month of prep though cann't access anything above tier low 2-C
Clef is fully equipped
Fight takes place in black hats house

Last edited:
uh... you do realise one of these characters is Low 2-C and is perfectly happy to kill some random human with weird crap that cant even harm him.

Clief is a anti-reality warper who only ever got effected by an scp with at least tier 2-A, he's also a high ranking member of an organization that has up to tier 1-A tech

you restricted anything above Low 2-C tech

Black Hats Reality Warping has only been shown to effect objects and items by turning them into monsters. and there is also the fact that Black Hat can literally teleport to Clef and do anything AP-wise to him whatsoever, 10-A durability vs Low 2-C AP isnt going end well. also Central Park is more likely to piss off Black Hat then anything which would lead to a very dead Clef when Central park gets leveled.

you restricted anything above Low 2-C tech
I just added that since I realized he could easily just use some 2-A tech to nuke black hat instantly, to make it fairer
Black Hats Reality Warping has only been shown to effect objects and items by turning them into monsters. and there is also the fact that Black Hat can literally teleport to Clef and do anything AP-wise to him whatsoever.
Clef is a Reality Sink, which nullifies and destroys all forms or anomalous/supernatural things. Clef like kryptonite for otherworldly thing and being near him is threatened, also I'm gonna change the location to his house instead of New York.

Basically this is a point of "will Black Hat get a hit off on Clef before he dies" sort of thing, also unless Clef's house is 4 Kilometers in length SBA puts Black Hat outside of the house because his magisword has interplanetary range. There's also the point that Black Hat would probably feel the EE happening, eventually become bloodlusted because that can't feel good and hit the "**** Earth" button

Black Hat's house is not 4 KM in length, also Clef would be dealing with a crap ton of 9-As that aren't supernatural for even being near Black Hats island without permission

Last edited:
Basically this is a point of "will Black Hat get a hit off on Clef before he dies" sort of thing, also unless Clef's house is 4 Kilometers in length SBA puts Black Hat outside of the house because his magisword has interplanetary range. There's also the point that Black Hat would probably feel the EE happening, eventually become bloodlusted because that can't feel good and hit the "**** Earth" button
Given that Clef has a month of prep time he can easily just get Foundation tech that would prevent the earth's destruction, seeing as he was able to beat a 2-A/Low 1-C opponent with just 15 minutes of prep
Black Hat's house is not 4 KM in length, also Clef would be dealing with a crap ton of 9-As that aren't supernatural for even being near Black Hats island without permission
Clf has 8-A/7-C weapons on hand plus whatever foundation tech he can get his hands on, a bunch of 9-As arent going to be a problem

Save the earth from a Low 2-C flipping his shit? Also if clef's prep is that ridiculous then this is likely a stomp, since Black Hat has no answer to this except for nuking the area or nuking earth

Clef has saved the earth from 2-As flipping their shit multiple times so yeah, this is the same guy that beat SCP-239 with just 15 minutes of prep

Yeah this looks like a stomp to me, Black Hat has 0 shown skill in close quarters and Clef just shoots him in the head

This may sound really dumb but would Black Hat summoning a hatbot finish the match?
Like basically reading this thread Clef stomps with prep. But this is equivalent to the nuke idea from earlier since the bot kinda is one and since this takes place in his house it would make sense, along with him having it in standard equipment.

ah I 100% missed that you mentioned that before. But wouldn't a single one of them detonating finish the job. I could easily be 100% off though, I am just taking the nuke idea from before
Considering Clef can drop 682 on them or you know atomize them with anything probably not happening

Sorry I don't know the exact range of atomizing. Could you elaborate a bit? I couldn't find the range on the page.

Also I think this might be a stomp thread.

By atomize I mean extreme AP advantage, I dont know the exact numbers but Clef has access to low 2-C crap here, more then enough to kill a 9-A

By atomize I mean extreme AP advantage, I dont know the exact numbers but Clef has access to low 2-C crap here, more then enough to kill a 9-A
oh got that is my b. I am just unsure since again it takes one of these things to explode several km away to the job. You are 100% right on his AP he will go through this things like butter but it is also the same due to Clef's durability. Since it seems like they can both take each other out. And due to the amount of them along with those in or near the the manor that can be called in at any time it gets a bit complicated, since only one needs to go off in the house for this to be over.

Last edited:
i doubt an in-character Black Hat would want to nuke his own house, though im not the Villainous expert here

also Black Hat's only real wincons being somehow managing to hit someone vastly more skilled then him that would rather just shoot him in the head or having 9-As that can be shot or really have anything done to them to eliminate them, especially with Clefs experience and skill advantage makes this a stomp in my opinion

Clef has saved the earth from 2-As flipping their shit multiple times so yeah, this is the same guy that beat SCP-239 with just 15 minutes of prep
I feel like Clef should have this kinda stuff mentioned for his Prep tier explaination. Also I feel like Clef’s Prep tier should actually have tiers instead of just “much higher”.

Back