• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade TorikoVerse

Torikoverse's profile is too old to be referenced. Because it has too many errors. So I thought I should make a new profile.

I think Torikoverse's Tier High 4-C is incorrect. and should downgrade

There are 4 reasons for the reduction.
1. Neo's devouring of countless stars It is only the devouring of life and the environment of the planet that Neo travels to.
2. Neo should not surpass Mammoth Cosmic by being at the top of the universal food chain. Because we don't know what the Mammoth Cosmic personality is like. fierce or timid And because Mammoth Cosmic body was the size of the sun, its damage area was so large
3. Neo's eating is classified as Sealing and BFR because everything that Neo swallows gets stuck in his stomach, which is another dimension. Because everything that Neo eats will be released. Makes Neo who ate the energy ball that could destroy the world disappear. Not available either Because it is eaten, the energy ball will immediately go to another dimension. His body was not affected by the damage of the explosion.
4. From Joa words that Acacia's disciples can destroy the world. It shouldn't be used as a scale because it doesn't tell you how to destroy a planet.

It makes me think that we should downgrade to LOW 5-B from the Wolf King Guinness stomping on Acacia causing an earthquake around the world.

Y’all should stop derailed if we don't want this thread to go in a bad direction.

But first, the blog must be approved by the CGMs, unless we discuss the issues with High 4-C first. Regarding the blog, if it gets accepted, we can use it.

4. From Joa words that Acacia's disciples can destroy the world. It shouldn't be used as a scale because it doesn't tell you how to destroy a planet.
Considering all other feats and statements in the series, Acacia's disciples be able to destroy Toriko's Earth its more than likely.

Seriously, if any modern Shonen can be consider having legit planet busting level, it would be none other than Toriko (along with One-Punch Man).

From Sealed Jirou stopping Toriko's Earth rotation, to Acacia try to crushing the planet with planet size energy constructs and Midora stopping him from doing it, to Don Slime creating a miniature supernova which was going to destroy the planet, to top tiers causing planetary scale destruction when fight seriously, and all other statements of characters be capable to destroy the planet or at least harm it severely.

Considering all other feats and statements in the series, Acacia's disciples be able to destroy Toriko's Earth its more than likely.

Seriously, if any modern Shonen can be consider having legit planet busting level, it would be none other than Toriko (along with One-Punch Man).

From Sealed Jirou stopping Toriko's Earth rotation, to Acacia try to crushing the planet with planet size energy constructs and Midora stopping him from doing it, to Don Slime creating a miniature supernova which was going to destroy the planet, to top tiers causing planetary scale destruction when fight seriously, and all other statements of characters be capable to destroy the planet or at least harm it severely.
Plus are we forgetting that Toriko planet is massively larger than our own ?

2. Neo should not surpass Mammoth Cosmic by being at the top of the universal food chain. Because we don't know what the Mammoth Cosmic personality is like. fierce or timid And because Mammoth Cosmic body was the size of the sun, its damage area was so large
I'm not sure why the animal's temperament would matter, its irrilevant unless you think that them be timid means that creatures that are even smaller than planets could physically kill them.

And sure IRL you have lion's pride be able to hunt down much larger animals without scaling to me, but i really don't think the logic can be apply with Neo and the Mammoth Cosmic.

เมื่อพิจารณาถึงความสำเร็จและข้อความอื่นๆ ในซีรีส์นี้ สาวกของ Acacia สามารถทำลายโลกของโทริโกะได้มากกว่านี้

ในกรณีที่โชเน็นสมัยใหม่คนใดสามารถพิจารณาได้ว่ามีระดับของการมองเห็นกฎหมายไม่ใช่ใครนอกจากโทริโกะ (พร้อมกับ One-Punch Man)

จากจิโร่ไปยังทิศทางเดียวกับที่คุณสมบัติของโทริโกะ ต้องอาศัยคาเซียพยายามบดขยี้และระบบควบคุมด้วยประสิทธิภาพของพลังงานขนาดและมิโดระหยุดไม่ได้ให้ต้องทำอย่างไรDon สไลม์สร้างซูเปอร์โนโน วาขนาดเล็กซึ่งจะทำลายโลกไปอย่างเห็นได้ชัดจนสุดที่นำไปสู่การล้างในระดับความเข้มข้นของการต่อสู้และตัวละครอื่น ๆ ก็สามารถทำลายโลกหรือขยี้ตาก็สร้างกระแสให้เห็นได้

There was nothing to indicate that it could actually destroy the world. Jirou stops the earthquake, not knowing how it will destroy it. As for acacia, I disagree. We don't even know if it will actually destroy the world. It could be the destruction of the planet's surface, who knows? Don Slime could understand. But I don't agree with other characters.

Back