• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Douluo Dalu/Soul Land

I think a lot of people know this series, it is a chinese web novel and got adapted as manga. There is also a second story happening in the same verse but with a big timeskip.

Either way, i wanted to create a verse-profile alongside character profiles for this story but im not sure how to rate their powerlevels.

The story is over, Douluo Dalu 1 and 2 are already finished in the webnovels, the manga of both is still not finished, and the translation of said WNs is also not done.

So i can only rate them with what they showed, to which i would like people to help confirm and fill out the stats and powerlvl gaps.

For example the strongest shown being is a god-dragon, a literal dragon cultivating and reaching godhood, the problem is that this happens in Douluo Dalu 2.5 and therefore was not translated a single bit, but the summarys are aviable on the wiki pages, here the wiki link (simply search a bit):

http://soulland.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Land_Wiki

my request: I need help for basically anything regrading this series, and unfortunatly the manga is different in several aspects than the webnovel,are we ignoring it?

Back