• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

doubt about my page

so recently,i made a new page called The Watcher ,i've keept his tier unknown because i cannot think of a justifiable one,can anyone tell me a justifiable tier for this character

Not to sound rude or mean or anything, but could be please fix your page up a bit? I'm struggling to read it because of a lot of spelling, grammar, and spacing errors.

As far as I can see, depending on the nature of your verse this guy would be low 2-C at absolute minimum, possibly stretching up to High 1-A, or even Tier 0 seeing as his weakness seems about as much a weakness as Azzathoth being asleep. If you want a way to justify his Tier, develop a verse cosmology. That helps you to understand where it makes sense to place characters.

oh thanks for the advice,sorry bout the grammar,i'm not english,i'm brazillian and i'm new here,about the tiering yeah i was thinking about low 2- to high 1-A,he can't really be a tier 0 because of the existence of the Writer(the tier 0) while he may be a tier 0 to his verse(which is my weakest),to the writer,he is nothing but one of the storys he writed

No problem. I suggest you create a main page for your verse where you explain your verse in detail and list your characters and explain how they work. For example, is your verse infinitely dimensioned? Is it a single world, or is it a multiverse? These things would help me to understand a good Tier to place the Watcher at.

P.S. Well done for learning a second language, it's quite an achievement.

i will(without a doubt) make a Tzoolkinverse page(,but probably only when i finish my novel,which is not gonna take long,only one or two years)

Going to put High 1-A because he sealed karma ,do you think that it has enough explaining?

Back