• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doubt About Madoka Powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are my doubts about her powers, especially on the reality-altering powers

A- Obviously she is not omnipotent, we agree on this?

B- At the end of the series, she is not capable of interacting with humans, so she could never fight, right?

C- If she had alteration of reality, she could have created a world where she could continue to live, right?

D- If she had alteration of reality, she could overcome the barrier that is Kyubei around Homura, Kyubei and his people can create a barrier that stops also Madoka ( Goddoka ) but they can do nothing against entropy?

E- Homura, a simple puella magi that can not win the Walpurgisnacht, a witch with the power of a simple hurricane, steal a part of the Madoka ( Law Of Cicle ) ? How is it possible that Madoka ( Law Of Cicle ) can not defend from a simple Puella Magi transforming witch with reality-altering powers?

F- She doesn't create a new universe at the end of the series, she desired the elimination of every witch in the whole universe ( or all universes ). But Kyubei brings to pass the desire, not her. then there is a paradox, because she destroys herself witch, and this change the universe, because without the existence of witches, Madoka would never have asked that desire (the witches of the past have also been destroyed). So Madoka becomes just a concpet, nothing more, but she can not fight or use any powers. I think that's the universe that is being reorganized ( as is being said ), is not she that changes the reality.

G- However at the end of Rebellion, I think that's the universe that is being reorganized because Homure steals a part of Madoka ( how is it possible I don't know ), Homura it says that she has just stolen the part of Madoka's memories in human form, what does it mean? So she didn't steal the power of Madoka. However because she stole a part of le law of cicle this make an other paradox and so the universe that is being reorganized, the universe itself reorganized itself.

H- Madoka is the concept of the destruction of the witches, right? So she can destroy any witch, right? Even a witch as Aurora in the novel Umnineko?

I- Another doubt, Kyubei creates Puella Magi with terrestrial / human girls, then the witches (born from puelle magi) only exist on Earth? At the end of the Rebellion Kyubey would confirm this, because he understands that it is dangerous to play with human feelings. Also in the explanation of Kyubei, this would be confirmed. He explains that his people can not stop the entropy in the universe, so he and his people use the feelings of despair generated when a human girl ( Puella Magi) becomes a witch. So witches exist only on earth?

Please help me answer thanks

P.S.I honestly never consider your ranking (I do not share the basic ideas) but I just want a clarification.

The first thing is correct for obvious reasons. The second is correct too. The rest however, I cannot help with. However, I can tell you that none of it will affect her current ranking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back