• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are 2C

And Dorm's Low Godly tanks

Anyway, Inconclusive, both have basically the same amount of abilities

>Dorm scales from Doctor Strange who scales from SHuman-Gorath who controls hundreds of universes

>Spawn scales from Satan who made 9 universes

Kaltias said:
>Dorm scales from Doctor Strange who scales from SHuman-Gorath who controls hundreds of universes
SHuman-Gorath is vastly above the likes Dormammu, you cannot scaling him.

And SHuman only stated to rule over hundreds of dimensions (not universes), not that had the power to control hundreds of universes.

2318395-shumagorathdimensions

Gargoyle One said:
Both are 2C
And Dorm's Low Godly tanks
God Spawn has overpower 2-C characters.

God was able to create 7 heavens, which are likely universal in size.

And neither him or Satan (God's equal) could do anything again him.

Both have BFR and Sealing.

That said, I do believe Dorm sealed a High 1B but I don't know if that's an outlier or not

Then i guess i switch the vote to Inconclusive but in favour to God Spawn.

God Spawn would keep beat the crap out of Dormammu until he get tired, then he BFR the weakened Dormammu in another dimension.

Stefano4444 said:
Kaltias said:
SHuman-Gorath is vastly above the likes Dormammu, you cannot scaling him.
And SHuman only stated to rule over hundreds of dimensions (not universes), not that had the power to control hundreds of universes.
SHuman-Gorath is not vastly superior when Dormammu already blind him and made him retreat, in a dimension where SHuman conquered and became its god nonetheless. That happened like, two weeks ago.

There's never been anything showing that SHuman was superior before anyway, only an illusion of Dormammu admitting the former being stronger, but was just an illusion.

Lord Platinum said:
Dormammu already blind him and made him retreat, in a dimension where SHuman conquered and became its god nonetheless. That happened like, two weeks ago.
Do you have any scan?

Unsure if this count, Dormammu has attack SHuman while the latter was engaged in his fight again the heroes.

Unsure if this count, Dormammu has attack SHuman while the latter was engaged in his fight again the heroes.

It counts because you can't hold back durability, so Dormammu actually two-shotted him.

Lord Platinum said:
It counts because you can't hold back durability, so Dormammu actually two-shotted him.
Make him blind momentaneary is not the same thing as oneshotting him.

Rocker1189 said:
That looks more like some raid than Dormammu being stronger.
Who said he is stronger? Your point was that SHuman is immensely above Dormammu, which isn't the case as the later turned SHuman into a crisp with only two attacks. Maybe SHuman could've done the same in the same circumstances, who knows? But shows the gap between them isn't as big as people may think.

Make him blind momentary is not the same thing as one-shotting him.

1. One-shotting=/= Two-shotting. 2. You're the second person who either purposely ignored or didn't seen that Dormammu attacked him TWO TIMES. The first one made him blind while the second made him flee.

Lord Platinum wrote
Who said he is stronger? Your point was that SHuman is immensely above Dormammu, which isn't the case as the later turned SHuman into a crisp with only two attacks. Maybe SHuman could've done the same in the same circumstances, who knows? But shows the gap between them isn't as big as people may think.

My point? Dude that is my first comment lol.

My point? Dude that is my first comment lol.

Which is what I'm mostly addressing and once again, SHuman wasn't momentarily blind...He took an entire comic to get back on game and when returned, Nightmare was aiding him up.

Lord Platinum said:
1. One-shotting=/= Two-shotting. 2. You're the second person who either purposely ignored or didn't seen that Dormammu attacked him TWO TIMES. The first one made him blind while the second made him flee.
Sorry, i didn't see it, although what you say isn't technically true either.

Claim that SHuman got two-shotting would imply that Dormammu was able to killer or just KO SHuman with two attacks, not making him just flee from the battle.

Anyway, it can admit that i was wrong about SHuman be far above Dormammu, but i'm have still doubts about Dormammu be stronger than SHuman, at most i can see them as comparable.

SHuman was engaged in his fight the other heroes when Dormammu decided to intervene and the former didn't know of that, make him vulnerable to his sneak attacks.

If SHuman and Dormammu had the reversed roles, the scenario would had played in be the same.

Sorry, i didn't see it, although what you say isn't technically true either.

Claim that SHuman got two-shotting would imply that Dormammu was able to killer or just KO SHuman with two attacks, not making him just flee from the battle.

Anyway, it can admit that i was wrong about SHuman be far above Dormammu, but i'm have still doubts about Dormammu be stronger than SHuman, at most i can see them as comparable.

SHuman was engaged in his fight the other heroes when Dormammu decided to intervene and the former didn't know of that, make him vulnerable to his sneak attacks.

If SHuman and Dormammu had the reversed roles, the scenario would had played in be the same.

There's one important factor though...It wasn't in a neutral dimension, but in a realm where SHuman explicitly admitted to have conquered and become its god. Like I said, I don't personally believe Dormammu is above SHuman and the scenario could've been the same even if the roles were to be reversed, but Dormammu has the advantage given the circumstances above and since it's in a realm ruled by SHuman, I've got a hard time believing the character was so unaware of his surroundings.

Back