• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom Urdak Upgrade

I hope this works
This is only the multiverse where earth exists (such an example would be the main DOOM timeline and doom 3 both being different timelines) not earth itself.
So the "Earth dimension" a lower dimension to Urdak is 7th dimensional while Urdak is 6th dimensional? Yea this is still just numbered dimensions. Not to mention earth dimension is referring to a particular world not every single timeline which has earth. (I assume you got the earth dimension is 7th dimension from this)
From Samur Maykrs profile: Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (Controls higher-dimensions like Urdak)

Literally accepted as 5D lol
Could just be 4-D spatially but I'm not sure on specifics.

So the "Earth dimension" a lower dimension to Urdak is 7th dimensional while Urdak is 6th dimensional? Yea this is still just numbered dimensions. Not to mention earth dimension is referring to a particular world not every single timeline which has earth. (I assume you got the earth dimension is 7th dimension from this)
Earth being called the 7th dimension was actually non canon, I just added that in case anyone wanted to argue using that

We see Urdak is a "higher dimension" yet in the numbering earth has the higher number so when they say "higher dimension" it is not possible for them to talk about dimensional number

What about the rest of the scans?

From Samur Maykrs profile: Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (Controls higher-dimensions like Urdak)

Literally accepted as 5D lol
Remove this, higher-dimensional manipulation is no longer on this wiki and is outdated.

Coming to the OP, statements like "higher dimension" or "extradimensional" no longer mean higher dimensionality or qualitatively higher spatial dimension, no. These need context, especially after the recent HDE and Tier 1 standards. Statements such as extra dimension and "higher plane" are generally used to refer to more powerful realms outside of this space, not to truly mean a higher spatial dimension. (And the dimensions actually look like numbers...)

It's more like different between the world and the heaven(That's why standards have changed.)

Anyway, call Tier 1 experts and other staffs.

But if it's fly, Urdak become 5-D and bro Doom become 6-D, That's good.

Coming to the OP, statements like "higher dimension" or "extradimensional" no longer mean higher dimensionality or qualitatively higher spatial dimension, no. These need context, especially after the recent HDE and Tier 1 standards. Statements such as extra dimension and "higher plane" are generally used to refer to more powerful realms outside of this space, not to truly mean a higher spatial dimension. (And the dimensions actually look like numbers...)
What about the fact thats lower dimensions can literally not access it? Thats kinda how dimensionality works

What about the fact thats lower dimensions can literally not access it? Thats kinda how dimensionality works
Yes, in the scans I read, it was only stated that humans could not access to it, so, here, there is no such thing as the lower dimensional plane not being able to reach the higher dimensional plane, because this is not intended in the context.

In other words, it is like a human cannot reach heaven from earth.

Yes, in the scans I read, it was only stated that humans could not access to it, so, here, there is no such thing as the lower dimensional plane not being able to reach the higher dimensional plane, because this is not intended in the context.

In other words, it is like a human cannot reach heaven from earth.
Humans, Sentinels and anyone from lower dimensions cannot access Urdak

I feel like some of these scans make it seem like Urdak being the same size as human world is just wrong

No one in this dimension realm can reach there=/= this realm can never reach there =/=it's a higher dimensional realm

This "inaccessibility" must also be proven to be spatial. I still think this is the same as when a human cannot reach heaven from earth

Back