• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom Eternal Question (Spoilers)

Hey, I was gone for a while and missed the updates to Doom. I just have one question: would Doomguy actually scale to 2-C+ Davoth? I thought Davoth's power was stolen/removed from him by Father VEGA to keep him from destroying everything. Am I wrong on that, or did he get his powers fully returned by the end of The Ancient Gods?

To be clear, this is just curiosity, I don't have any intention to change profiles of whatever.

No his power wasn't removed by the Father. Rather, his life sphere was removed and he lost his physical form. Without his physical form, his powers were restricted but once the Slayer brought him to the Luminarium, his physical form was returned.

No his power wasn't removed by the Father. Rather, his life sphere was removed and he lost his physical form. Without his physical form, his powers were restricted but once the Slayer brought him to the Luminarium, his physical form was returned.
Ur...everything I can find says that the Father removed his "power of creation" and became a God in his own right while Davoth was reduced to a life sphere. Restoring him to life didn't restore his full powers, as evidenced by the fact that he didn't just instantly win and destroyed the Slayer and the Father.

Ur...everything I can find says that the Father removed his "power of creation" and became a God in his own right while Davoth was reduced to a life sphere. Restoring him to life didn't restore his full powers, as evidenced by the fact that he didn't just instantly win and destroyed the Slayer and the Father.
What I said is just from what codexes ive read and what I’ve gathered from others. I could be wrong and I’m not that knowledgeable in terms of doom lore. You could try asking one of the supporters, they should be more knowledgeable.

Last edited:
Honestly...it's probably not worth the effort on my part; trying to get anything changed around here is a freaking nightmare. I appreciate the response and openness, though. Thanks for responding to both the original question and follow-up.

According to the code, after the restoration of the physical shell, the Dark Lord will fully restore his strength and only another Primeval will be able to defeat him. + Hugo Martin said that the same Hell is just a continuation of his power and the like

Back