• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
(Yeah I'm back, but only temporarily)
DOOM is downplayed on this wiki, so I am here to provide some totally legit evidence on why it is stronger and a 100% non-serious manner.

1. Universe level+ Demons:
The demons of Hell have consistently been called transdimensional. Which means the dimension has more than 3 dimensions to it, so it's obviously 4-D. Argent Energy has also been called transdimensional, so given that and that they both come from Hell they must be comparable. An explosion of Argent Energy was called a category 4 dimensional event (so it must mean that it's 4-D), Argent Energy also comes from an extradimensional resource, which adds onto this scaling on the demons being higher dimensional.

2. Boundless Doomguy:
This one is pretty self-explanatory.
1. Defeated Davoth, the strongest entity in Hell. Stronger then The Immortal Archdemons, which have near absolute power.

Davoth also created everything

2. Killed The Titan, who was said to have immeasurable strength.

3. Has defeated The Icon of Sin numerous times. Who was secretly John Romero himself. A real life person and employee at Bethesda, meaning he would scale above all of fiction and verse underneath Bethesda.

4. Contains an excessive amount of Argent Energy inside him. Which has been said to be able to give users infinite power.

5. Doomguy's potential is limitless. Since he gets stronger the more he kills (got this one from Death Battle's fight between Goku and Superman).

TL;DR
The demons of hell are 4-D and Doomguy is Tier 0. Anyone who disagrees with this is a nitpicking and lazy idiot. I win bye bye.

Edit: If it isn't obvious already. This is a joke and this should not be taken seriously. Also to everyone that says that 2-B to 2-A DOOM is wank, please remember that there are people out there that genuinely believe this is legit.

This guy aimed a gun at my head to comment here so because I want the sweet escape of death I'mma disagree

I was abot to explain why you're wrong then I saw who posted this.
Carry on, seems legit.

tenor.gif

Ookay snce I was asked to unironicially debunk this.
Transdimensionall =/= higher dimensional. It means outside/beyond dimension of origin, which just means it's in another universe then where it was born in. It's like how transgender or transportation doesn't mean "exists beyond gender" or "exists beyond location", but rather "different gender from origin" and "different place then origin". There are a million examples of this through basic etymology to disprov this notion.

Secondly, higher dimensions doesn't translate to higher infinities. It's a misconception based off an old system. Dimensions often times aren't portrayed, including in most mathematical concepts I'm familiar with, in the hyperspecific way VBW portrays them.

Extradimensional is another term from transdimensional. It's like how Extraterrestrial means beings from another world. It just refers to beings from another universe.

Most rest idk how to disprve because 'm not super big into Doom but John Romero is legit Tier 111.

I agree. It was about time Doomguy was upgraded to tier 000000000000000000000000. Tired of these godamn lowballs.

Back