• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does this warrant an infinite speed rating?

ALRF

VS Battles
Retired
So i've been playing a series called What a Beautiful/Steampunk, and i think it's high time it gets introduced to the wiki.

Anyhow during the fight scene, one of the characters called Charlotte does a feat where she shrunk the distance between her and Mary (another character) using the Black Sword thus she is instantly in front of her
Charlotte
Screenshot 116
What i'm wondering is if that warrant an infinite speed rating via using the Black Sword special ability.

No, because clearly her attacks aren't fast. She's just making you closer so she can hit for that very reason. ovo

I'm not wahking :p

Edit: But yeah i'm actually curious about it :p

I wasn't ovo

Anyhow since it isn't this thread could be closed.

Ha ! Wrong call. My wanking would put him at tier 2 at best, not 1 (well, maybe tier 1, but not 1-A). And that would be irrelevant to this wank thread

Tl;dr

This thread should be closed. This is just space manip plain and simple ;^/

True call, because you once said he would be Hadou God Level ovo.

No i did not. What i said was the "idea of M fighting a Hadou God would be cool, though M is much weaker than a full blown god. Wonder if Sakurai wrote something about Steampunk cosmology that can elevate M into Hadou God level though"

Which states nothing about M powerlevul since that was just trex and my wishful thinking.

My wanking of M was something different. Get your ***** right son

Noes, i clearly remember saying that M was on Hadou Level.

Fap don't lie, just admit that you wanked M too ovo

Then you're remembering stuff wrong fam. While i do tried to wank him for the fun of it, i never wank M to be on Hadou God level

Go get your head checked bruh

Don't deny it, i know you wanked M once ovo.

My head is perfectly fine though

Do points out where i deny that i wanked M. I even confirm it myself several post earlier by saying "my wanking"

Seems like you need to get both your eyes and your head checked

Back