• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does this verse contain infinite spatial dimensions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How space works in this verse,

"The profundity of space was something that only an Earthly Immortal Realm expert could master, and only Earthly Immortal Realm experts were the clearest about exactly what existed outside space.

But according to legend, the heavens and the earth of the entire Dark Reverie wasn't just made up of the single layer on the surface, and it was made up of numerous layers overlapped upon each other. Every single layer has countless amounts of space that concealed boundless profundities."

Then someone does this

"As he spoke, he raised the pitch black ruler in his hand and lightly struck the space before him.

Om!

Instantly, space suddenly started roiling in the area they stood, and it seemed to surge like a tide. It was like countless waves overlapped each other before returning to calm in the blink of an eye.

The street was still the same street.

The city was still the same city.

All the changes in the surroundings that occurred earlier seemed as if it hadn't happened.

But in the eyes of Lu Beiyu, the space he resided in had become a completely unfamiliar area, and it seemed like countless layers of space had piled up together, causing it to possess an infinite size.

"Cubic Saint Ruler!" Lu Beiyu's eyes suddenly erupted with a wisp of bright light that seemed like a bolt of electricity, and his expression finally turned slightly grim.

According to rumor, the Cubic Saint Ruler was refined by a sage of the primeval times that possessed ability that shock the heavens and the earth. That sage wasn't a human, but a ferocious beast Dijiang, and it innately controlled the Spatial Grand Dao.

The Cubic Saint Ruler was an Immortal Artifact that was nurtured by the aura of righteousness possessed by the sage and refined using the Laws of Space.

Once such a spatial Immortal Artifact was utilized, boundless space would overlap layer upon layer within a cubic inch, and it would possess boundless variations that allowed it to become boundlessly large or small like a grain of sand."

What tier would this be? And would this qualify as infinite geometric dimensions in this verse?

I do not think that this seems like higher dimensions in the way that we define them, especially not in a manner that is infinitely qualitatively superior for every level.

I do not know how to appropriately tier this though. It is probably best to avoid creating these profiles.

Doesn't sound like infinite dimensions to me either.

It sounds roughly like phases in to aru for me. That is to say: The universe is made up of layers of reality that are in the same spatial position, but separated by another quality so that they usually don't interact.

One could at most link such a construct to being similar to a multiverse.

I also agree with them. Thank you for helping out.

So, should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back